General Who is the hardest star trek character?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

still can't believe a world existed where this kiss was a big deal :D

especially considering this kiss lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First proper pair of brand trainers I got were when I was about 8 I think. They were puma AstroTurf shoes, the ones used by the parma football team. They were cool as fuck. Then I stood in some dogshit.

There's nothing quite like trying to get dogshit off of AstroTurf shoes.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
First proper pair of brand trainers I got were when I was about 8 I think. They were puma AstroTurf shoes, the ones used by the parma football team. They were cool as fuck. Then I stood in some dogshit.

There's nothing quite like trying to get dogshit off of AstroTurf shoes.
I remember my first pair of astroturf trainers too, they were so legit, like futuristic :D

I hate standing in dog shit so much, it's not like you can wait for it to dry and then bang them on concrete to dislodge it, it adheres

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I remember my first pair of astroturf trainers too, they were so legit, like futuristic :D

I hate standing in dog shit so much, it's not like you can wait for it to dry and then bang them on concrete to dislodge it, it adheres
Belgium was bad for it. Fucken dog shit everywhere, they are still in the phase where they don't clean up after them. Fucken wound me up. I stood in some one time in my new boots and I was fucken raging. I was a minute from the house but had to go talking for a bit trying to get rid.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
51387564-A4E5-4FA5-9ECC-E881203837FB.jpeg
Hand to hand BMF. And it’s not even close. You would need to cheat and use a gun to take this savage out.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Belgium was bad for it. Fucken dog shit everywhere, they are still in the phase where they don't clean up after them. Fucken wound me up. I stood in some one time in my new boots and I was fucken raging. I was a minute from the house but had to go talking for a bit trying to get rid.
I remember I stood in some, got it in the car, then went into Uncle Sams for a burger and smeared it everywhere :D

when I finally noticed I went outside to wait and did the Ali shuffle on the grass to get the worst of it off, but fuck did it stink in the car

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I remember I stood in some, got it in the car, then went into Uncle Sams for a burger and smeared it everywhere :D

when I finally noticed I went outside to wait and did the Ali shuffle on the grass to get the worst of it off, but fuck it did it stink in the car
Hahaha.

About ten years ago I went to a banana event in nottingham. Got drunk. Afterwards me and my buddy were staying at the premier inn, we noticed the petrol station across the dual carriageway was 24 hours, so went to get more beers. On the way back after dodging traffic we decided it was better to scale the smallish fence into the hotels grounds than to walk around the path. Was probably only about 6- 7 foot high. I did some fucked up cartwheel spin over the top then lost contact with the fence and landed flat on my back with a thud. Was soil, no drama. Anyways we get back to the hotel and my buddy is talking to the receptionist because he's pissed and he wants a toothbrush. I'm just trying to stay upright and not drop the beers. Then I noticed the smell......

Like wtf is that.....?

Dogshit smell.....

Very strong,

So I bailed to the room, it's there I realized that the.whole back of my coat is covered in dogshit. Covered. Brand new coat too. I was hosing it down in the shower when my buddy finally arrived back at the room needing to be sick. Needless to say the smell of hot dogshit helped him puke a lot more than he planned.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Hahaha.

About ten years ago I went to a banana event in nottingham. Got drunk. Afterwards me and my buddy were staying at the premier inn, we noticed the petrol station across the dual carriageway was 24 hours, so went to get more beers. On the way back after dodging traffic we decided it was better to scale the smallish fence into the hotels grounds than to walk around the path. Was probably only about 6- 7 foot high. I did some fucked up cartwheel spin over the top then lost contact with the fence and landed flat on my back with a thud. Was soil, no drama. Anyways we get back to the hotel and my buddy is talking to the receptionist because he's pissed and he wants a toothbrush. I'm just trying to stay upright and not drop the beers. Then I noticed the smell......

Like wtf is that.....?

Dogshit smell.....

Very strong,

So I bailed to the room, it's there I realized that the.whole back of my coat is covered in dogshit. Covered. Brand new coat too. I was hosing it down in the shower when my buddy finally arrived back at the room needing to be sick. Needless to say the smell of hot dogshit helped him puke a lot more than he planned.
we've fucked up this thread so bad but that is a classic story, amazing you picked the one spot to land that had dogshit (probably)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
we've fucked up this thread so bad but that is a classic story, amazing you picked the one spot to land that had dogshit (probably)
Yes it was my own stupidity too. I tried to go over the fence like a ninja, imagine doing a one handed cartwheel, kinda like Jones used to do when he entered the octagon. Fuck that's probably what my brain tried to do but it went wrong and it was on a fence. Probably looked like something from Shawn of the dead

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Yes it was my own stupidity too. I tried to go over the fence like a ninja, imagine doing a one handed cartwheel, kinda like Jones used to do when he entered the octagon. Fuck that's probably what my brain tried to do but it went wrong and it was on a fence. Probably looked like something from Shawn of the dead
I remember my best mate telling me how we'd actually met years earlier, me, my older brother and him were playing football on a traveller site and he dived in some dogshit :D I don't remember it at all but he was insistent it happened lol

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Worf was used terribly by the writers. It seems like every time he got into a physical altercation it was against some alien / cyborg thing that the writers wanted to show was super powerful, so he would get tossed aside like a little child.
I haven't seen TNG in ages so I can't really speak to that, but in ds9 and others it seems more to me like the Klingons are simply weak.

Pretty much any reasonably trained starfleet officer will stroll to a victory over a Klingon. This includes Worf, since he seems to be the strongest Klingon simply because he has starfleet training or something. He even beats their leader in a fight, becomes a "legend" more than once. In that Jem'Hadar prison colony everyone else gets broken, only Worf beats down a couple prison guards.
Keep in mind tho in a war you won't have your best fighters guarding a prison, so he beat bottom of the barrel types.

Nothing suggests that the Klingons are really good warriors apart from talk.
Even the Ferengi Quark kills a high-ranking Klingon. Worf's Trill wife manhandles Klingons as well.