Who is your favourite glass cannon in MMA?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I didn't get into the sport in time for prime Manhoef, so the field is wide open. :smile:

I gotta go with Brock. No matter what you think of the guy, it seemed like every minute of every fight of his was either him physically monstering some poor bastard, or him getting mercilessly beat on while blindly covering up. Sometimes both in the same round. Not much in-between with that guy. :smile:

Some guys love brawling and are legit dangerous on the offence, but don't have the chin to really get away with it.

Others are physically superior and look like a million bucks in the first round, but fall apart mentally when they gas out quick and their opponent starts landing.

Who are some of your favourite guys who even when they are just annihilating somebody, you know they are only ever one good punch or one brain fart or three minutes of high volume away from total disaster?

??

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I would have thought Vitor would have been one of the first names mentioned.

Might not be quite as 'glassy' as some of the others, but I can't remember him ever turning a fight that was going against him around.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Paul daley knocks cunts dead or gets smothered in a shit fest. Or at least he used to, I'm not sure what he's been up to for the last decade.

He's from Nottingham, like me and robin hood.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vitor Vs rumble.

Bit of hometown help. Bad example.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
alessio-sakara.jpg
Alessio Sakara wasn't my favorite, but he always came to fight, or be put to sleep. I always liked seeing this dude on a card.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not my favorite or the best but Johnny Walker fits the definition

Great weapons but a glass chin and mentality

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Hector Lombard - as lethal as they come until he gasses or gets tagged, then it’s open season