General Who the f*ck does Paul McCartney think he is??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
He's doing a show in Chicago soon, and they showing commercials for it. Seems like this guy thinks it's OK to start covering Guns n Roses' classics like Live and Let Die. He's clearly senile and should be euthanized.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

GNMFNR Forever!

Next thing you know some stoned hippies will be covering Billy Idol's LA Woman. The apocalypse is here! Repent now or perish in flame!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
this guy won the lookalike contest and Paul died in the car serious accident

new guy had to learn to play and get along with the band and it didn't go too well

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I saw Dylan rip off Knocking on Heaven's Door from GnR too.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Let me tell you about when I saw that fucking clown. Carlos Santana, not my yard service, but the incredible guitarist with awesome percussionists opened for him. After Santana, this drunken fucktard could barely get off the stool on the stage or likely in his pants. We left before Dyldo's 1st set was done.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Going to see Roger Waters for the 3rd time next month. Hopefully third time's the charm and this Son of a bitch doesn't pull another hack job and perform Korn's jam Another brick in the wall pt 2.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
He's doing a show in Chicago soon, and they showing commercials for it. Seems like this guy thinks it's OK to start covering Guns n Roses' classics like Live and Let Die. He's clearly senile and should be euthanized.
The Beatles.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Let me tell you about when I saw that fucking clown. Carlos Santana, not my yard service, but the incredible guitarist with awesome percussionists opened for him. After Santana, this drunken fucktard could barely get off the stool on the stage or likely in his pants. We left before Dyldo's 1st set was done.
Dylan is a genius.

When I saw GnR, Slash was so drunk he was struggling to stand and his playing was way off. Not to mention they took the stage 3 hours late. Love their music, but fuck those guys.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dylan is a genius.

When I saw GnR, Slash was so drunk he was struggling to stand and his playing was way off. Not to mention they took the stage 3 hours late. Love their music, but fuck those guys.
Bands get so big, and so drugged out, that they forget (or simply disregard) what got them to the big stage...performing music well & entertaining the people that buy it.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Dylan stole a lot of his work, stole from Hendrix, The Byrds, Van Morrison, Joan Baez, Nina Simone, Neil Young, etc. Bastard. Makes Led Zeppelin look like a bunch of girlscouts.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Bands get so big, and so drugged out, that they forget (or simply disregard) what got them to the big stage...performing music well & entertaining the people that buy it.
It is why I love qotsa or anything associated with Josh Homme.... everything he does is tight and clean.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Dylan is a genius.

At least you knew you were getting Slash drunk, plus the divaness of Axl. My sister got me Slash's autograph when she met his at Leona's. All it says is FxTxWxDxTxUxD. (Fuck the world, drink till you drop). That pretty much sums it up.

And fuck Dave Matthews.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I remeber when the Beatles stole Hendrix's "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart", that McCartney guy is a total asshole.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Some do. Some don't.

But fame fucks everyone one way or another

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dylan is a genius.

When I saw them, Axl threatened to leave the stage if people didn't stop throwing bottles full of urine at him and there was a riot after. Them's were the days.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
They were an average boy band, not as good as the later boy bands like One Direction, but for their time they were adequate.

I lost all interest in them when they ripped off William Shatner's song, 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fake Paul does have a bit of a mongy eye doesn't he

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
That son of a bitch was down here in Newfoundland with his one legged wife trying to tell us Newfies not to kill seals. It was very racist on his part because it's a traditional way of life for the Inuit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That son of a bitch was down here in Newfoundland with his one legged wife trying to tell us Newfies not to kill seals. It was very racist on his part because it's a traditional way of life for the Inuit.
It used to be a traditional way of life to crucify people. Doesn't mean we should still do it. It used to be traditional for people to shoot rhinos in the face too, then megalodon extincted the final one. Times change! Tradition isn't an excuse for cruelty imo.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But shit. I hope his wife got a whale bone peg leg. I hear those are the best peg legs