Lifestyle Who the fuck eats cheese whiz?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I hate Dallas more than NY.

Edit: I just hate Dallas. I think my father being a Cowboy fan is why I ended up a Redskins fan. I hate the Eagles because they supported Vick. I hate the Gay Giants because of how Eli wouldn't play for the Chargers and his homo dad supported him doing so. It was shameful.

The Redskins have been a pinnacle of virtue since their inception.

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Honestly I just hate the East coast. Have you ever seen Plymouth Rock? Are you kidding me? Worst. National. Landmark. Ever. The only thing good that exists on the East coast maple syrup from Vermont, otherwise it can all burn while I watch Parks and Recreation. And New Yorks pizza sucks, as do New Yorkers. Honestly, what's on the East Coast that is better than going camping in the Tetons or The Badlands. Actually NY does have good good pike fishing, but other than that, fuckem.
The east coast has florida bro. If it weren't for Florida we wouldn't even have entertaining news. Don't lump the whole east coast into the shit bucket that is new england.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Edit: I hate the Gay Giants because of how Eli wouldn't play for the Chargers and his homo dad supported him doing so. It was shameful.
2 super bowl wins vs none for the chargers in that time frame. Any rumors of the giants moving to a different city? Seems like a solid decision by eli.

I grew up on welfare and even then still regarded anyone who ate cheese whiz as classless. Cheese slices are kinda barely tolerable but essentially the same shit....seriously how is that you have to live in a rich country in order to find enough people who will willingly consume that shit?