Lifestyle who uses soap on their faces?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just watched some little comp about beauty creams and stuff, and the dudes were clueless

video below is timestamped to the one guys response. and im with him. i use water and friction on my face lol

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Water.

Sometimes lotion.

That's all.

My skin looks fantastic for me to me 52.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Priziesthorse, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Priziesthorse, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You’re gay

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Use micellar water on a cotton pad in the morning.

Washing your face in the morning will only dry it out or cause pimples.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Bar soap is actually not bad for your face particularly ones with little to no scent. There is alot more crap in liquid soap than there is bar soap unless you are using liquid castille. Just look at the ingredient on the back of a liquid face cleanser. There is a ton of crap colorants and perfumes and preservatives, bar soap has like 4 or 5 ingredients max and they are all pretty natural. Plus if you get those natural handmade soaps made of olive oil, Shea and coconut that those hippies make those are much better for your skin than any liquid soap.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Go on...

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
just watched some little comp about beauty creams and stuff, and the dudes were clueless

video below is timestamped to the one guys response. and im with him. i use water and friction on my face lol
video not available. Seems to be happening more often and I hate using vpns because of how they slow my computer down.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Aveeno foaming wash, and a bucket load of moisturising cream after. I'm doing so much damage to my left eye in my sleep lately I need all the help I can get.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Nope, Canada. If I go to her chanel on YouTube I can watch but if I click on the YouTube link in the video you posted it still says video unavailable. It seems YouTube’s doing something fucky with their links.
All you Canadians. Now the debt page poll makes sense :) (woops, thought this was the Olympic thread - where hockey was voted the favorite winter Olympic sport)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bar soap is actually not bad for your face particularly ones with little to no scent. There is alot more crap in liquid soap than there is bar soap unless you are using liquid castille. Just look at the ingredient on the back of a liquid face cleanser. There is a ton of crap colorants and perfumes and preservatives, bar soap has like 4 or 5 ingredients max and they are all pretty natural. Plus if you get those natural handmade soaps made of olive oil, Shea and coconut that those hippies make those are much better for your skin than any liquid soap.
Wait

Who the fuck would use bar soap on thier face?

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Bar soap and face scrub.

If you dirty fucks can’t even wash your face, I’m worried about your overall sanitary practices.