Lifestyle who uses soap on their faces?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have 1 bottle of soap in the shower. It looks like this - although I'm not married to this brand and will likely end up with something else when it runs out.

Hair, body, ass, balls, and yes - the face. Not necessarily in that order.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Should we be doing things like using hair conditioner and moisturizer? Does it help long term??? I'm fooked...:-/
You're asking a guy that shaves his head.

I will say that I do use shampoo and conditioner on my beard when i let it grow.

And i do use moisturizer if my skin feels dry. I also make sure to drink a lot of water. That's the big one. Proper hydration helps a lot of things.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I generally just use a bamboo charcoal exfoliating facial mask before I shower. I do have a few facial scrubs, but the mask get better results.

Also best shave ever after you wash it off and take a nice hot shower.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
just luahged out loud for the longest time i could remember. that looks hilarious. he or she is SO humanizes in that top pic LMAO!!

EDIT: holy shit, i didnt even see the armpit cleaning. UNREAL!
Even more unreal how big it really is.
Its not a :mouseface:its a Pacarana.

What ever the Hell that is.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Aveeno foaming wash, and a bucket load of moisturising cream after. I'm doing so much damage to my left eye in my sleep lately I need all the help I can get.
I used to use Aveeno but have you seen what's in it?

Aveeno Liquid Radiant Face Cleanser

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Silica, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Pure garbage

Aveeno Bar Soap

Oat kernel flour, water, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, glycerin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, titanium dioxide, citric acid, sodium trideceth sulfate, hydrogenated castor oil.

Less garbage

I wouldn't be picky but Aveeno is overpriced for what it is. This little bottle of moisturizer is $20.

120ml for $20

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3 %, Octinoxate - 7.5 %, Octisalate - 2 %
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Glycerin, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Steareth-21, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Laureth-7, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Silica

Again pure garbage

Very very cheap ingredients.

Bar soap wins.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I mean I thought we all learned to wash our faces with soap and water as small children?

A lot has obviously changed since my day.
some girl at college once told me she doesnt use soap bc then her face breaks out. and at one point, i tried it out and never looked back. im gonnna use soap some day soon tho. its kind of exciting just thinking about it!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I get these bars for free from work so i use them for everything.they make 25+ different bars .i like the tea tree or green tea and peppermint essential oil