Who wants some $110 Reebok MMA sneakers?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Chris Weidman is now the newest member of the Reebok family, as the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight champion announced the news during his stop at The MMA Hour studio in New York earlier today (Mon., Oct. 19, 2015).

To his surprise, Weidman was presented with his very own customized shoe, which was decked out in the American flag decor. And if you're wondering why it took so long for the 185-pound champion to get a deal with UFC's biggest sponsor, Lunardelli explained why.

"We literally wrote down our top roster of who we wanted. The first day we came into this thing, he was at the top of the list. We had Ronda, Conor, and Anthony and he was on the list, but he had another deal and we had to wait for that deal to end. We've been patiently waiting. He would have been one of our first signings. We obviously have a UFC deal with the entire organization which we signed in December. So all 580 fighters are wearing their Fight Kits and they are coming out with Reebok gear; we got that covered. This is, we go out and sign a few fighters that activate around the Reebok brand, our combat training business. And we picked a roster of fighters that we work with and Chris is one of those people on that roster. We made a custom shoe for Chris, and we can do the same for any of our fighters. We've done this already for a couple and there will be more coming."

LINK: UFC 194: Chris Weidman signs sponsorship deal with Reebok, lands customized sneakers (pic) - MMAmania.com

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
FUCKING FUCK YA! I WANT ALL OF THEM BECAUSE AMERICA!!!

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
At this point Reebok has to be trolling right? The fight kits look stupid enough and somehow these shoes are even more stupid looking. Not to mention ridiculously overpriced.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh man it would fuck with people if I got these. Every day when my coworkers talk sports teams I always guess the wrong sport. They forever lecture me for being unamerican when I don't want to eat donuts at 8 am on a friday.

If I purchased these and pretended I was serious and trying to be American I bet someone would get mad at me for being an idiot

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh man it would fuck with people if I got these. Every day when my coworkers talk sports teams I always guess the wrong sport. They forever lecture me for being unamerican when I don't want to eat donuts at 8 am on a friday.

If I purchased these and pretended I was serious and trying to be American I bet someone would get mad at me for being an idiot
Please

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unfortunately I live in CA now not AZ. So 110 bucks isn't play money anymore. So I'll see.

I fucking want to though.

A bunch of us watch mma at work.

So as soon as I get ridiculed I can be like "we'll these are Chris weidman shoes motherfucker! You always telling me how much better he is than bisping"