Who wants to hear about my weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Any takers? Includes lesbians, cross dressers, country bars, and being bounced.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Im going to bed now after being awake for a 30 hour shift. I expect to wake to full details.

Country cross dressers?
I have the weirdest boner right now.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Let me get to my computer to write this out. I'll be writing around 12:30. Here's a teaser ends with me getting a text from a possible tranny asking me to come over lol

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So let me set the scene. It's Wednesday night, I've just done a 3 a day of training. I get a notification from Facebook that my best buddy Matt is now single. Matt and I haven't talked in about 2 months because of his crazy bitch of an ex saying I don't make time for him because of my training and all this shit. Matt and I have been friends since Freshman year of high school, so about seven years now. I immediately send him a text when I found out they broke up, and we bromance it up that night and talk about what happened between him and bitch face. She basically says to him, if you hand out with Star-Lord I'm going to go fuck some random guy to get back at you. At this point I know he's done.

Next day rolls by and I train four times, 6am, 11:30, 6:00, and 7:30. On my way to the 7;30 class Matt asks me if I want to go to ladies night at the Dallas Bull in Tampa. I'm thinking about bitching out because I'm exhausted, but like a good wing man I say fuck ya. I get home from training at 9pm. I shower and head to his place and we start driving up. We get to the bar and I know that I won't be able to drink in there. So I pound down probably 4 shots of Crown and 2 shots of Jack. Now I'm the DD that night and I promise you I didn't drink and drive, I checked my BAC on our breathalizer before I started driving home. So we go in, I get marked as underage. As soon as we get in, we know we're in the right place. Hot ass country girls left and right. So we go to the bar and Matt and Brian start drinking. They take a couple shots and we head up stairs to the "ghetto dance floor". Once up there my buddy Brian gets a lap dance from some bigger girl who just turned 21 and I lock eyes with a tall slim brunette in a dress as she walks by. She keeps make eyes at me for about 20 minutes, so Matt goes over and says this "you see that guy you're looking at, number 2 in the US in jiu-jitsu". I gotta add that he's pretty drunk at this point and he's slurring and shit. So she tells him to send me over. So I walk up and she starts dancing on me, and at first I didn't notice, but then something started rubbing on my leg. I blow it off thinking I'm too drunk and there's no way this chick is a dude. So I give her my number, and head down stairs, but it keeps nagging at me all night. Almost immediately she starts texting me telling me to come back to her place. Now I'm not about to ditch Matt and Brian, since I'm supposed to be on wing man duty. So I tell her maybe on my way home. Downstairs Matt lays eyes on a bachelorette party, and we move in for the kill. Unfortunately the ladies are all married with kids, but that doesn't stop Matt and Brian. They both takeoff dancing with two of the girls telling them how they're "Mama Bears" not MILFS lol. So I'm left at the table talking to the bride to be and some of her friends, while they sneak me vodka and rebulls, and washington apples. So I ask the bride for her veil so I can use it as a prop to get some numbers.

Right as I get it and put it on, I make eye contact with a short, slim, bootyful brunette that I later find out is named Kaitlyn. I walk over and ask her if she can teach me how to dance. We hit it off and we start chatting since she can't dance either. I tell her if theres a slow song, she needs to slow dance with me and she agrees. So we keep chatting, she's from Mass, she's a Bruins fan (I'm a Habs fan) and she's an environmental studies major at a local college. Next thing you know a slow song comes on.......

This is where I leave you, for now. I have some NSFW pictures of the Tranny but am I allowed to post them here? More of the story to come in a little so hang tight, shit gets crazy

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So we're slow dance, Kaitlyn and I. I was a little too buzzed to remember the name of the song, but it was great. She's smiling, I'm smiling, there's a connection here. She's my type of girl, fun size, bubbly, stunning, and way out of my league. So the song finishes, and I walk her back to her friends, she tells me she wants to see me the next night at First Friday in St. Pete. So like the charming devil I am I say, that sounds great, but you gotta do something for me first. She asks what, I tell her, I need a kiss and your number ;). She happily obliges and she keeps coming back for more. So we finally part ways and I'm hooked on a feeling (see what I did there?).

Matt and Brian are now back with at the table with the married women, ok customer came in more to come.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So Brian is working hard on the one somewhat single woman in the bridal party and I later find out he spends over $200 in drinks for the girls. So the bride starts freaking out looking for a cig because she doesn't want to go through with the wedding, I run up to the nearest smoker and yell, I NEED A SMOKE! IT'S FOR THE BRIDE. Dude freaks out, gives it to me and the bride chills out. So she decides to buy me a drink, we head to the bar she orders a Washington Apple, and we head back to our seat. I drink it, and I'm carrying on a conversation with her. I feel something poking me, I figured my friends were being idiots so I ignored it. Poking continues and I hear a deep voice say HEY BUDDY. I turn around and a fat guy in a staff shirt is bouncing me from the bar. I'm stuck outside for half an hour waiting for someone to get me, Matt comes out totally plastered and tells me to sit and wait in the car. So I'm on my phone playing in the car, and the Tranny starts sending me pictures, though nothing below the waist. I ask for something below the waist so I can get some confirmation, nada. She starts getting irritated about me asking so I let it die. Matt and Brian get out of the bar around 2:15 and Brian needs to sober up before he goes home. So Matt gets the bright idea to hit on every girl that passes by, no takers they're too drunk. Right before we leave two drunk girls come by and invite us to go hot tubbing with them. Both very attractive, and the cuter of the two gives me her number and tells me to meet them at this apartment complex and we can all go hot tubbing. We're on route to the apartment complex and Matt passes out and starts mumbling and freaking out in his sleep. So I figure I'll reschedule with the girls and we can just go him since Matt works at 6:00am and it's about 2:45. He wakes up half way through the trip saying he wants Taco Bell, he acts like a toddler screaming about it until we stop. He decides he only wants one soft taco, and I order a dozen of those Cinnabon things. Matt starts to eat and gets his one taco all over my car and all over himself. So he proceeds to start eating my Cinnabon, and he's making orgasm noises as he eats moaning "these are the dankest things I've ever tasted". We finally get home at 3:30. He blows in the breathalizer and he's at 1.7. So I sit there until he passes out, set an alarm on his phone for 5:15 and hit the hay. He doesn't show up at work into 7:45. And thus ends the first night. More to come on the 2nd night at First Friday St. Pete.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would have most definitely left my friend in the car sleeping while I went in the hot tub with the 2 girls.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would have most definitely left my friend in the car sleeping while I went in the hot tub with the 2 girls.
Yea but I was running on fumes by then and I was a little worried about him lol.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
come on man!!!

This is good story tellling. Even without the paragraphs this site's new update on the text appearance is very easy on the eyes.

I am so curious now if the girl you kissed was the tranny or if it was the first brunette.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
come on man!!!

This is good story tellling. Even without the paragraphs this site's new update on the text appearance is very easy on the eyes.

I am so curious now if the girl you kissed was the tranny or if it was the first brunette.
Lol tranny was first brunette, what's the worst that could happen if I posted the pics in here? Wild @I Wild Each It is it cool if I post After Dark in here?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol tranny was first brunette, what's the worst that could happen if I posted the pics in here? Wild @I Wild Each It is it cool if I post After Dark in here?
Anything nude has to go in Fapout my man, sorry. Not that we give a shit, but our host could come back on us :( If the pics don't include dick, tit, or vag shots...go for it.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Nah, better post the pics in fapout. They had to delete a pic I posted last night that showed a touch of nipple. You can link the thread here though as only members will be able to access it and save the admins any trouble with their site hosts.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Anything nude has to go in Fapout my man, sorry. Not that we give a shit, but our host could come back on us :( If the pics don't include dick, tit, or vag shots...go for it.
Thanks man, I'll post them there when I get home.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I've never anticipated looking at what may or may not be a tranny pic more than I am now LOL