Who wants to hear about my weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Also good news, I saw Kaitlyn last night. Things went awesome I'm takin her out Thursday night an Friday night she comes down to me. More story to come this afternoon

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Kaitlyn is the tranny right?
Tranny was first girl, Kaitlyn is the 2nd one I hit on in the veil. Only problem is she's a Bryins fan and a vegetarian but she'll eat some meat if us catch my drift lol

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
In for st.Pete story...hope you smash homie...and if you end up married..make sweet love

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So the next day comes around I get up around 10:30 after 4 training sessions the previous day and 12 for the week. I go through my work day feeling surprisingly well and Kaitlyn flirting it up with me telling me how excited she is to see me. Only problem is all the bars in St. Pete ID and I don't have a fake ID, never had a reason to have one. So I meet up with Matt and a bunch of my friends who are all going through breakups and we start the ride to St. Pete. I'm driving and like my idiot friends would be,they are all pregaming in the back seat. Luckily we make it to Main Street with no issue and I tell Matt that he's driving tonight since I hauled his drunk ass around last night.... Gotta go to practice but I'm bringing my laptop home so I can write the rest of the story tonight.