Society Who will be the 46th US Presid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who will be the next president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Biden will win the election but the stress of everything will kill him before he takes the oath. Trump will declare himself emperor as he got more votes than Ka-mala and refuse to leave office in January. Americans everywhere will either cry or sigh and get back to simmering steaks.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Biden will get more votes but Trump may still win.
My guess says Biden will be the next President.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I don’t like Trump, but I think he’s still going to win. I think there’s still a lot of people on the Trump train who aren’t loud and annoying like the supporters we see in the media.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I put Trump.

As most of you know though, I don't live in the US, so I don't the goings on on the ground. But I think there are two main types of Trump supporters - the unashamed Colby Covington loud types and the quiet suburban people who don't like a fuss. Obviously with the latter people, most of them probably think if they come out and say they support Trump, people will make a fuss, so they probably keep their mouths shut and just vote.

My inkling is their numbers are probably being underestimated again.

I may be wrong though.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the retardation of the American people.

Trump will win via enhanced voter suppression efforts and outright election rigging in the form of discarding and refusing to count ballots, a silly electoral college system and a friendly Supreme Court.

Obviously the polls show Biden should crush him, but you milk shitters don't actually live in a representative democracy.

Edit: Please stop using this term - L

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 3289

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the retardation of the American people.

Trump will win via enhanced voter suppression efforts and outright election rigging in the form of discarding and refusing to count ballots, a silly electoral college system and a friendly Supreme Court.

Obviously the polls show Biden should crush him, but you milk shitters don't actually live in a representative democracy.
Barring a miracle, Trump is done. His response to COVID-19 has been especially shitty, even for him.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Barring a miracle, Trump is done. His response to COVID-19 has been especially shitty, even for him.
Eh, I'm going to stick with my gut that American retardation and the corrupt political system will combine to overcome the fact that he is dangerously incompetent and hated by more than half the population.

With that said, I think Trump is a good sport for trying to kill his own retarded supporters with these Covid and hypothermia rallies just to give Biden a leg up. He might even swing a tight state to Biden just by killing enough of them.

M

member 3289

Eh, I'm going to stick with my gut that American retardation and the corrupt political system will combine to overcome the fact that he is dangerously incompetent and hated by more than half the population.

With that said, I think Trump is a good sport for trying to kill his own retarded supporters with these Covid and hypothermia rallies just to give Biden a leg up. He might even swing a tight state to Biden just by killing enough of them.
Bet me u fukn bogan

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Bet me u fukn bogan
I'm already well hedged on my bets. Orange man wins I win a substantial amount of money, elderly creeper man wins, I win a small amount of money. I recognize that my 'gut feeling' that Trump will win is how morons think, and betting on him flies in the face of all the polling. I am just betting that the American population is even dumber than me.

It will be interesting to see how many dipshits get sucked in by the GDP spin. For whatever reason people still think Trump is great for the economy. There will be a few retards on this very forum who will bring those numbers up shortly. They are going to hammer that messaging hard.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
People tend to think their view is logical and therefore everyone else will agree with them. They are then shocked and dumbfounded when people vote the other way.

Personally, I think Trump has been pretty crap regarding policy but maybe no worse than other presidents. Where he has really failed has been his personality, which has had a direct effect on the American people. He has emboldened white supremacists, he has made it acceptable to be anti science and he has allowed his ego to completely control his words/lies.

This may have slid under the carpet more if we hadn't had a global pandemic. As @Prison Rape Survivor notes, his response to COVID-19 has been truly awful and the mortality rate is completely unacceptable.

However, I agree with Sheepdog @Saloth Sar that the electorate is very dumb and gives very little consideration to actual policies and actions; they are more influenced by TV shows and Facebook memes.

All that said, even Hillary Clinton won the popular vote against Trump and she was the most hated presidential candidate of all time. Biden isn't hated anywhere near as much as she is. Also, I think a lot of Trump voters supported Trump because they wanted a change from the intolerant left. Well, they got what they voted for but I think many regret it, eg Splinty @Splinty.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also, I think a lot of Trump voters supported Trump because they wanted a change from the intolerant left. Well, they got what they voted for but I think many regret it, eg @
Splinty
@Splinty.
I've also decided that Trump, rather than crushing the intolerant left, has galvanized them. And with it I now live in an America of MAGA snowflakes and cancel culture dorks pushing their own pathetic and opposite culture wars, whining about unfair XXXXX that us normies don't wake up giving a damn about.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
poll needs options for Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin, not their lackeys.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Since only one has a chance to be 46 this time, I am going with 45 stays and who knows what will happen in 4 years and who will shine to be 46.

M

member 3289

Since only one has a chance to be 46 this time, I am going with 45 stays and who knows what will happen in 4 years and who will shine to be 46.
Your sister told me she's voting for Biden.

I told her to stop talking while she's blowing me.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
ya'll are gonna get 11 years of Kamala Harris and don't even know it yet.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ya'll are gonna get 11 years of Kamala Harris and don't even know it yet.
2-4 years biden.
0-2 years kamala.

Kamala runs, losses.

We get a GOP president that doesn't have to try to hard to win. Will likely be a one term president.

MAGA and the "woke" left dead by 2028 except meme threads on small MMA websites.