General Who will be US president one year from today, 8/11/21?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
No chance. The left hates her as much as the right.
Impossible - the Dems are nothing but extremist woke fanatics, all the way down.

But if Biden strokes out or has a heart attack, then she takes the oath and is the next President. Obviously.

And personally, I think if I was a woman, I would be mad about that. I think that the first female President should be directly elected by the people, not selected from a list of VP candidates that was artificially restricted only to people of her gender to pander to the identity politics voters, and then getting the top job only when her male boss can no longer perform his duties.

??

T

The Big Guy

Impossible - the Dems are nothing but extremist woke fanatics, all the way down.

But if Biden strokes out or has a heart attack, then she takes the oath and is the next President. Obviously.

And personally, I think if I was a woman, I would be mad about that. I think that the first female President should be directly elected by the people, not selected from a list of VP candidates that was artificially restricted only to people of her gender to pander to the identity politics voters, and then getting the top job only when her male boss can no longer perform his duties.

??