Who Wins Jake Paul or Ben Askren?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who Wins Jake Paul or Ben Askren?

• Total voters

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This is a joke, right?

I assume Jake's strategy is going to be to swarm Askren and try to win on volume and a lucky punch quickly. I don't know how many rounds this is scheduled for but that should last about half of the first one.

If this isn't a work Askren should easily win.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
This is a joke, right?

I assume Jake's strategy is going to be to swarm Askren and try to win on volume and a lucky punch quickly. I don't know how many rounds this is scheduled for but that should last about half of the first one.

I believe it is going to be 8 rounds

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Ben askren has been working hard. Look at his striking in this Mitt session

Not saying he will win but we all might get a better line on jake paul

View: https://youtu.be/QOcK3sAXUnA
Already leagues ahead of what we have seen of Paul.

Even his win against the little basket baller was shit, mediocre footwork, slow hands , fair enough he spotted the opening but you could have ran a truck through the gaps in Robinsons defence.

I’m surprised you’re so high on this YouTube idiot.

T

The Big Guy

Already leagues ahead of what we have seen of Paul.

Even his win against the little basket baller was shit, mediocre footwork, slow hands , fair enough he spotted the opening but you could have ran a truck through the gaps in Robinsons defence.

I’m surprised you’re so high on this YouTube idiot.
It's not that I'm high on him as a boxer and I never followed anything he did before his first boxing match. I just think ben wont be able to dirty box and match the speed and footwork. If paul tries to get an early ko he will probably fade. But i really think he will just outbox askren and possibly finish him. Askren looks ok with those same combos hes been drilling. My 8year old looks just as good hitting combos we do all the time.

When it gets dirty two things will happen imo. Jake paul will realize hes not a fighter or ben askren will resort to sloppy boxing and leave himself wide open repeatedly. Jake has been training with world class guys and is currently faster stronger and younger.

Its fucking ben askren in a boxing match for christ's sake lol. I could beat askren boxing right now. I don't want to see jake paul win and talk his shit but I feel ben askren is going to get embarrassed

We can do a SN if you want

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is a joke, right?

i feel like Ben could trip/footsweep him for 6 minutes and he'd be exhausted from picking himself up.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
It's not that I'm high on him as a boxer and I never followed anything he did before his first boxing match. I just think ben wont be able to dirty box and match the speed and footwork. If paul tries to get an early ko he will probably fade. But i really think he will just outbox askren and possibly finish him. Askren looks ok with those same combos hes been drilling. My 8year old looks just as good hitting combos we do all the time.

When it gets dirty two things will happen imo. Jake paul will realize hes not a fighter or ben askren will resort to sloppy boxing and leave himself wide open repeatedly. Jake has been training with world class guys and is currently faster stronger and younger.

Its fucking ben askren in a boxing match for christ's sake lol. I could beat askren boxing right now. I don't want to see jake paul win and talk his shit but I feel ben askren is going to get embarrassed

Askren looks like he’s got better fundamentals already to me anyway.

I suppose I can’t fault the logic and haven’t been following it closely enough to see who Paul is training with , I’ve watched a few bits.

I have however watched his fights, there is not a hope in hell that guy can beat a pro boxer worth his salt, I know that much .

Even if he was the worst striker in men’s MMA Ben has enough in the tank to work this guy, he fucking better, sad as it is to say I’m now invested in this farce, that little cunt cannot win.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
As to the SN bet, no worries but you know I’m not half as active as you so it’s not really a fair bet.

Although I am taking the underdog

T

The Big Guy

As to the SN bet, no worries but you know I’m not half as active as you so it’s not really a fair bet
All fair. I hope jake gets slept in rd 1 and embarrassed on PPV but I think we will have to wait until he fights a better boxer than ben

It would be awesome if dana lost his million and then sent nate diaz to box jake paul. Paul will lose one day I just dont think it will be saturday

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
All fair. I hope jake gets slept in rd 1 and embarrassed on PPV but I think we will have to wait until he fights a better boxer than ben

It would be awesome if dana lost his million and then sent nate diaz to box jake paul. Paul will lose one day I just dont think it will be saturday
You’re on.

Its a hard fight to gamble on in general because let’s be honest, we have no idea what Askren is going to look like, I’ll take this bet and save myself the 50 I’d waste throwing on it.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

I want that SN bet. To wrestle whether it be at an olympic level or chopping it up on the Ontario High School scene takes an almost super human level of athleticism that not many people can understand. It doesn't look good for Ben on paper, but he's going to embrace the grind, and impose his will.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I want that SN bet. To wrestle whether it be at an olympic level or chopping it up on the Ontario High School scene takes an almost super human level of athleticism that not many people can understand. It doesn't look good for Ben on paper, but he's going to embrace the grind, and impose his will.
There you go nose, you have reeled in the ultimate bet here, the precious gold name .

I will happily stand aside for this bet

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
There you go nose, you have reeled in the ultimate bet here, the precious gold name .

I will happily stand aside for this bet
No no. Sorry, I didn’t mean to step on your bet. I wasn’t really following the thread, and didn’t see you in. Get him, and teach him a lesson.