Who Wins Jake Paul or Ben Askren?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who Wins Jake Paul or Ben Askren?

• Total voters

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I know nobody gives a fuck about this fight, but you guys can at least pretend to care and not hurt my feelings, damn

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jake Paul gonna knock him out cold.

And gonna be the world's biggest cunt about it when mma fans get all butthurt. I can almost taste the tears already. It will be a really funny moment in history

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Sadly, I think JAKE will win. We will see a YouTuber defeat a former champion in wrestling and MMA in combat.

I hope askren wins but I don't have faith in his boxing.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Sadly, I think JAKE will win. We will see a YouTuber defeat a former champion in wrestling and MMA in combat.

I hope askren wins but I don't have faith in his boxing.
Jake is the better technical boxer, but I think ben's chin, cardio, experience and durability will help him whether the storm of jake in the first 2 rounds. I think Jake will probably hit Ben with some shots and mentally fade in the later rounds and end up being finished.

Everything changes when you are dead tired and the other guy is still coming forward and making you work.

Jake is just so inexperienced. Ben has been boxing much longer than jake has if you want to count the striking training of ben when his mma career started

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Jake Paul gonna knock him out cold.

And gonna be the world's biggest cunt about it when mma fans get all butthurt. I can almost taste the tears already. It will be a really funny moment in history
I guess we will see. Either way it should be a good fight

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Askren & Mir are going down that night.
Two champions of all things glorious in mma are gonna get spanked in boxing. It's a bit cringe.

Ben askren could absolutely annihilate jake Paul, but he can't box.

I wonder how much he's getting paid, Ben askren ain't cheap, he has Lamborghinis and all sorts

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Two champions of all things glorious in mma are gonna get spanked in boxing. It's a bit cringe.

Ben askren could absolutely annihilate jake Paul, but he can't box.

I wonder how much he's getting paid, Ben askren ain't cheap, he has Lamborghinis and all sorts
jake paul isn't exactly a world class boxer either, and ben has technically been hitting the pads since 2008/2009, when jake was 11 years old on Disney.

Jake may have better looking technique now, but when he is gassed in the 6th round while ben is still coming forward, I guarantee you Ben will have better looking technique lol

If jake beats ben I will be really impressed and would like to see jake box other mma fighters, but I dont see it happening

Last edited:

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Why this fight is happening at all is beyond me, from what little I have seen of Paul is he incredibly unskilled , Askren has to beat him, even if he can’t box for shit.