Who won the main at UFC 248?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who Won?

• Total voters
M

member 603

I felt it was a unanimous draw (since both men couldn't take an L for wasting my time), but if I were hard-pressed into having to pick a winner.... 3-2 Yoel

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
imo Adesanya barely won in a dog shit performance.

Yeh Yoel hit him in the face about a dozen times, but he also stood there for a few minutes like he was a fighter in a video game and the guy controlling him isn't pressing any buttons, actually it was like the guy controlling him left the room entirely to go take a shit. Then the guy came back and found out a way to wave his arms around, thought it looked cool and thought "Yeh fuck it, Im just gonna do this for 6-7 minutes"

Agree with the post on 10-10 rounds and yellow cards. Instead of Big Dan telling them to throw down he should actually grow some balls and dock some points

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The entire fight was bizarre

Yoel didn’t help himself by standing with his hands up and just standing there......and then bitching about how this isn’t fighting....hate to say it, but what did he actually do? He had his moments but didn’t offer much except a few takedown attempts

Decision?:

Loss - all fans lost

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/P27o7r2huK0

mind changed

there was 1 yoel sequence i saw there - it won him the round on my card
seeing it in this video he threw 4 punches and none landed
which gives izzy the round and the fight win, on my personal card
previously i'd watched twice and had yoel both times

He grazed him with the first and landed the 2nd one flush in that flurry, missed the last 2, how can you not see that in this video?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I think the fans that over rate Yoel are the same ones who think Dana is hyping up Izzy...
Dana isn't hyping Izzy up after this shit fight, hes protecting his asset.

Both fighters put on a terrible fight, under the current criteria Yoel should have won, by a cunt hair, either way Dana is never going to say that, Romero is almost 43, the juice is squeezed.