Whoa.....this dudes crazy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Shoenice is a scumbag. He always talks about saving world hunger and has viewers donate money to him which he just spends on weed.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
WTF that guy should be dead, a liter of vodka would fuck you up pretty good if you do it like that
Call me negative or judgemental but I don't think he cares and he doesn't come across as someone who did well on any IQ tests

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
WTF that guy should be dead, a liter of vodka would fuck you up pretty good if you do it like that
We were all raging alcoholics after deployments.
We also had a 3 story beer bong.
I had a friend who did half a bottle of Jager and half a bottle of tequila in it all at once.
He was already drunk.
He passed out for 4 hours.
Woke up.
Took a piss.
Was sober.
And started drinking again.
He was maybe 190 lbs and 5'10".

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Perfect description lol. Fucking maniac. Can you make god money with YouTube videos or something? Why would someone do this shit?

That ones hilarious
yeah its nutty. You can if you own the copyright to all the footage and it gets huge hits like in the millions.

This vodka one has 70 000 hits so not much. His liver will give out long before he cashes youtube out hehe.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yeah its nutty. You can if you own the copyright to all the footage and it gets huge hits like in the millions.

This vodka one has 70 000 hits so not much. His liver will give out long before he cashes youtube out hehe.
I just read one can make $1.35 to $2.50 for every 1000 views. I see some videos with 25 million + views. Thats damn good money!

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

He actually has many millions of hits on that video, but he takes it down and posts it again every now and then to re-monetize it. I've been following the dude on YouTube for awhile. He's truly a piece of shit.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I just read one can make $1.35 to $2.50 for every 1000 views. I see some videos with 25 million + views. Thats damn good money!
I never monetized mine because it contained Zuffa footage and they go sue crazy if you take their stuff. Not to mention the copyright bans hehe.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He actually has many millions of hits on that video, but he takes it down and posts it again every now and then to re-monetize it. I've been following the dude on YouTube for awhile. He's truly a piece of shit.
'

Why do you follow him then lol?

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Is he legit though? Is it deception by any chance?

like does he put water in the vodka bottle and pretend its alcohol? and other things. or is he truly a nutjob?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I never monetized mine because it contained Zuffa footage and they go sue crazy if you take their stuff. Not to mention the copyright bans hehe.
Which is ridiculous. Whats the most views you have on one of your vids?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
'

Why do you follow him then lol?
Same reason people slow down on the road to check out car accidents. Morbid curiosity. The dude is not going to last much longer.

Is he legit though? Is it deception by any chance?

like does he put water in the vodka bottle and pretend its alcohol? and other things. or is he truly a nutjob?
A lot of people speculate that he drills a hole in the cap and fills the bottle with water, but since then he's gone to great lengths to prove the bottles are still sealed. I wouldn't put it past him, but I'm pretty sure most of his liquor slams are legit.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Same reason people slow down on the road to check out car accidents. Morbid curiosity. The dude is not going to last much longer.

A lot of people speculate that he drills a hole in the cap and fills the bottle with water, but since then he's gone to great lengths to prove the bottles are still sealed. I wouldn't put it past him, but I'm pretty sure most of his liquor slams are legit.
What makes him a POS? That he's basically trying to scam people into sending him $$ via pay pal?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I only recently discovered how great YouTube is. If you want to keep the crazy train rolling, here's another nut job I follow...

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What makes him a POS? That he's basically trying to scam people into sending him $$ via pay pal?
There's a whole big drama on YouTube about this guy. There are a ton of videos that touch on his pathological lying and scheming. He basically exploits his idiocy for a quick buck and tries to make himself out to be some kind of savior of the homeless.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Which is ridiculous. Whats the most views you have on one of your vids?
um im not sure let me see.

half a million for the Bloodsport Karma one. GSP HL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoo5jwlT7xE

but all of mine are reuploads since Zuffa flagged me 4 times for copyright use and then got youtube to disable my channel so all the hits went away with them. The hits were much bigger before on the lookoutawhale channel as opposed to the notlookoutawhale channel.

The first one i ever made was the GSP Punchout one. When that landed on television on Attack of the Show it caught on fire. Some of them would get to 200 000 hits in like 2 days when people found out about it. It could hit big time numbers as it was going viral but then Zuffa would block them like 3-4 days into it.

*Olivia Munn diggs the whale name* :cool:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG0GNQV_t4g

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

but all of mine are reuploads since Zuffa flagged me 4 times for copyright use and then got youtube to disable my channel so all the hits went away with them. The hits were much bigger before on the lookoutawhale channel as opposed to the notlookoutawhale channel.

The first one i ever made was the GSP Punchout one. When that landed on television on Attack of the Show it caught on fire. Some of them would get to 200 000 hits in like 2 days when people found out about it. It could hit big time numbers as it was going viral but then Zuffa would block them like 3-4 days into it.

That's awesome, they suck

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

FUCK Zuffa. Seriously. That's ridiculous man. Are they seriously so dense that they dont see that your videos would help get eyes on their product?