Whoa.....this dudes crazy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
FUCK Zuffa. Seriously. That's ridiculous man. Are they seriously so dense that they dont see that your videos would help get eyes on their product?
There was some really cool video makers on youtube. Some comedy, some great HL makers and Zuffa took down pretty much all of them down on youtube . Well whoever does their copyright tagging for them on behalf of youtube.

They used to help create buzz and hype for the upcoming fights but now you don't really see that much anymore. People just quit making them after getting tagged over and over.

A lot of people got introduced to different fighters through the various youtube HL's too. Like people that werent famous but other people saw potential in. Twas a neat time in mma videos.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pisses me off whale. So petty but that's Zuffa. Cut their noses off to spite their face.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
um im not sure let me see.

half a million for the Bloodsport Karma one. GSP HL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoo5jwlT7xE

but all of mine are reuploads since Zuffa flagged me 4 times for copyright use and then got youtube to disable my channel so all the hits went away with them. The hits were much bigger before on the lookoutawhale channel as opposed to the notlookoutawhale channel.

The first one i ever made was the GSP Punchout one. When that landed on television on Attack of the Show it caught on fire. Some of them would get to 200 000 hits in like 2 days when people found out about it. It could hit big time numbers as it was going viral but then Zuffa would block them like 3-4 days into it.

*Olivia Munn diggs the whale name* :cool:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG0GNQV_t4g
Watching bloodsport karma now. I fucking love it. And I hate gsp. I miss the whale.