General Who's banged the most women?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was just telling a story about a friend of mine who went bald by age 25 but had fucked 100 women by age 26. Every fucking time he left the base he would wind up with his dick in something.

Used to piss me off tbh. Cunt stole all the sluts. He's moving to the states with his fiance, which prompted this discussion.

Anyone here a serial shagger or know of one?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have a friend who's had coitus with somewhere in between 100 and 250 women, not including ladies of the night. Since my friend has just started seeing a girl he takes seriously I won't divulge his identity. Suffice to say he'd outfuck, outdrink and outfight the entire forum at the same time.

Fijian cunts look like apes... Especially when mixed with Indians...Flat noses and no brains.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Id love to keep throwing these fresbies for you to fetch galtie but I've got to finish my workout then spend some quality time with my daughter. Pretty important you know, fuck knows what might happen if I don't :(

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
One of my oldest friends was a true casanova*when we went out he'd routinely bang one girl in the club toilet and take one home. We went out 5 nights a week for years. Had to back him up in a lot of fights since he wasn't particular about whether the ladies were spoken for.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have a friend who's had coitus with somewhere in between 100 and 250 women, not including ladies of the night. Since my friend has just started seeing a girl he takes seriously I won't divulge his identity. Suffice to say he'd outfuck, outdrink and outfight the entire forum at the same time.

The only thing I read was your lack of an oxford comma.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
quality vs quantity is the real measure..............
i had a black friend (which disqualifies me from ever being called a racist) who fucked a ton of women, but he would fuck some horrendous looking women just to get laid.

shit, he fucked one of his now wife's best friends when his wife was sleeping and got caught, lol............what a fun night that was while i was trying to sleep.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
quality vs quantity is the real measure..............
i had a black friend (which disqualifies me from ever being called a racist) who fucked a ton of women, but he would fuck some horrendous looking women just to get laid.

shit, he fucked one of his now wife's best friends when his wife was sleeping and got caught, lol............what a fun night that was while i was trying to sleep.
How did you meet his wife?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Spent a few years traveling west coast and going to all the music festivals and County/Country Fairs...VW bus was our home and we banged viciously...honestly lost count...lotta drugs...essentially we were a mobile pharmacy so we had hundreds of customers at each event and many were fine ass ladies.

Some seriously fine free spirited females out there during that time period

Never learned the names of a large percentage of them...multiple one night stands in the same night type of thing

Just remembering it makes my dick tired...Now I just bang the same woman...got that stuff out of my system literally

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Close to 200 before I got married at age 32. Shit, probably 30 before I graduated high school. No idea how I didn't catch some shit.