General Who's banged the most women?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Over 200. Probably close to 250. Sounds great when you are younger but then you realize you have a sex addiction and probably could have achieved a lot better things in life if I didn't concentrate on getting laid. Being picky also doesn't help. I won't fuck or date anyone over a size 6. I am into fit/thin chicks only.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Over 200. Probably close to 250. Sounds great when you are younger but then you realize you have a sex addiction and probably could have achieved a lot better things in life if I didn't concentrate on getting laid. Being picky also doesn't help. I won't fuck or date anyone over a size 6. I am into fit/thin chicks only.
I was thinking that you’re a cunt.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Throb is going the same route as you. He only dates chicks with a size 8 dick at this point tho

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
It was probably the most mediocre 2.5 minutes of all of these ladies's life.

M

member 3289

Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart has to hold the record for the most women anyone has ever talked about banging.

He may only have sex with 0.0000000001% of these chicks, but god damn can that fucker tell a story.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Here is the thing - you remember like 200 something women but most of those ladies will deny ever knowing you.

M

member 3289

I’ve banged the most women. @Mods please lock this thread.
Most women in this thread have had sex with more than 3.5 women (I'm not giving a full point to that Mormon girl you banged who insisted on anal sex only until she found a "better partner")

M

member 3289