Sports Who's going to win the NBA Finals?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

This guy gets it

This guy has no clue
It was a closer series than it appeared. Phoenix had it in game 4 and gave it away at the end. Had they won that game, they wouldn't have lost game 5.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It was a closer series than it appeared. Phoenix had it in game 4 and gave it away at the end. Had they won that game, they wouldn't have lost game 5.
Chris Paul became the first player to lose a playoff series after being 2-0 up for 4 times. It's his claim to fame.

If you'd follow the sport you'd have known what would happen.

M

member 3289

Chris Paul became the first player to lose a playoff series after being 2-0 up for 4 times. It's his claim to fame.

If you'd follow the sport you'd have known what would happen.
Okurrrrr...

I was impressed with Milwaukee when then beat the Heat 4-0 in the opening round, but tbh they would've lost to a healthy Brooklyn team.

M

member 3289

The two best teams were Brooklyn and the Clippers, but both teams dealt with star players getting injured.

@Lars Before he got injured, Kawhi was actually better in the playoffs this year than he was for the Raps during their title run.

And I don't care if that makes you cry.

T

The Big Guy

One of my short friends tried to tell me to bet on the suns. I dont watch basketball at all and barely understand the positions but I'm a degenerate gambler on a hot streak so was using house money anyway

Bucks-straight
Bucks under -110
Total under -220

I feel like me being taller than him makes me more qualified in these matters.

Ps. Fuck lebron

M

member 1013

The two best teams were Brooklyn and the Clippers, but both teams dealt with star players getting injured.

@Lars Before he got injured, Kawhi was actually better in the playoffs this year than he was for the Raps during their title run.

And I don't care if that makes you cry.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
View attachment 41980

haha
it's all relative...I used to have a problem...would lose a grand or win a grand every saturday and sunday

Been playing the same $200 deposit for over a year...haven't cashed out but the balance is usually between 300-600...right now it is above 600

For reals tho, don't bet what you can't afford to lose...the juice isn't worth the squeeze

I used to bet mens tennis when I was deep into it...easiest parlays around...haven't watched tennis in 20 years tho haha

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
This was the best finals in many years. I wasn’t into either team before the season started, but really enjoyed watching them both. I was in the camp that Giannis wouldn’t win a title with the Bucks. I thought they had too many holes. They sure as hell plugged the holes at the right time. Great games. Both teams payed hard, played D, and used the mid range game. Hopefully this will inspire some other stars to be loyal to their team and not seek out the ‘super team’.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

corona mandates and shut downs actually made me watch less sports I just lost interest I got into HBO max heavy it is all I watch now and youtube. youtube has baseball now.
I gained a renews appreciation for sports after they were shut down for months last year.

what's funny is how wrong I was in my "analysis" that you quoted. every single word of it turned out to be wrong and the exact opposite happened.