General Who's owned the coolest car?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not really, the machines and computers did all the work. I just pushed a gas pedal.

I ran out of blinker fluid once and had to get a new flux capacitor
my flux capacitor was about the only thing that never failed on my piece of shit ford

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not really, the machines and computers did all the work. I just pushed a gas pedal.

I ran out of blinker fluid once and had to get a new flux capacitor
Lol blinker fluid

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
my flux capacitor was about the only thing that never failed on my piece of shit ford
I drove a brand new Bronco (loved that body style) off the dealer lot. Workhorse straight 6. I was into mudding and the straights 6's did better than the 8's. It stalled 2 blocks away in the middle of an intersection. The short story long was in turns at times, it would stall. They had in the shop for weeks at a time and never fixed it. I sold it just after a year. Lost my ass on that POS.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I drove a brand new Bronco (loved that body style) off the dealer lot. Workhorse straight 6. I was into mudding and the straights 6's did better than the 8's. It stalled 2 blocks away in the middle of an intersection. The short story long was in turns at times, it would stall. They had in the shop for weeks at a time and never fixed it. I sold it just after a year. Lost my ass on that POS.
This dude I was friends with in HS had a huge Bronco that he had lifted, had these giant mammoth tires on, and a whole bunch of other mods that I don’t get. I was so short, I could barely get in, but damn was it fun to ride around in and go “off road” with. He let me drive it once. I thought I was so cool, but I liked sitting up that high when driving. I felt like I could run everyone else over.
Also, he has a loudspeaker so it was fun to yell at people.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This dude I was friends with in HS had a huge Bronco that he had lifted, had these giant mammoth tires on, and a whole bunch of other mods that I don’t get. I was so short, I could barely get in, but damn was it fun to ride around in and go “off road” with. He let me drive it once. I thought I was so cool, but I liked sitting up that high when driving. I felt like I could run everyone else over.
Also, he has a loudspeaker so it was fun to yell at people.
I wanted to do all but I never put any money into it as it never ran right. My dad was always pissed when I would bring my muddy filthy trucks home. It made a mess of the street and driveway to wash them.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I wanted to do all but I never put any money into it as it never ran right. My dad was always pissed when I would bring my muddy filthy trucks home. It made a mess of the street and driveway to wash them.
It made really want some giant ass vehicle, yet I somehow still drive these little cars.