Who's the best TUF'er of all time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Gotta be Bisping, right?

The Count not only has held the MW title briefly, he has wins over Rockhold, Anderson, Hendo, Cung Le, Brian Stann, Alan Belcher, Mayhem Miller, Chris Leben and Dan Miller.

Who'd be your #2?

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gotta be Bisping, right?

The Count not only has held the MW title briefly, he has wins over Rockhold, Anderson, Hendo, Cung Le, Brian Stann, Alan Belcher, Mayhem Miller, Chris Leben and Dan Miller.

Who'd be your #2?
He didn't beat Hendo or Anderson. Those were BS decisions. And he badly and very intentionally eye poked Alan who already had a seriously injured eye.

I would say Kos was the best. I think Kos would have beaten Bisping 1-on-1 at 185.

Last edited:

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Holloway, Dillashaw, Whittaker and Bisping have been the most successful when it comes to belts.

Evans, Griffin, Lutter, Gastelum, Diaz, Bader, Sanchez and Serra have done well too.
Looks like my not watching 10 years of TUF makes my Kos candidate a little outdated....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He didn't beat Hendo or Anderson. Those were BS decisions. And he badly and very intentionally eye poked Alan who had already had a seriously injured eye.

I would say Kos was the best. I think Kos would have beaten Bisping 1-on-1 at 185.
Utter bollocks. He whooped the drug addicts Silva and hendo. He retired Alan belcher even after belcher almost poked his eye out earlier in that fight. Karma. You should have seen how I laughed

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I honestly think I put Dillashaw over Bisping. Not by resume exclusively, though. Bisping was a great fighter but I think TJ has more skills.

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I honestly think I put Dillashaw over Bisping. Not by resume exclusively, though. Bisping was a great fighter but I think TJ has more skills.
Mos def. TJ has dominated some of the best in the world and Bisping has just done well imo...

People forget about Renan...

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Carla and Nicco's titles don't count IMO.
Florian had an incredible run in three separate divisions, although he fell short of a title.
Usman would need to win the title and defend to stake his claim.
Forrest and Rashad had great careers and won titles, but I don't think they have any argument for the top spot.
Diego has had the greatest longevity at a high level.
Bisping is similar to Diego, but has a championship on his resume as well.
Whittaker could stake his claim with a few more title defenses.
Suarez might be the dark horse in the discussion because she seems destined to wear gold and keep it for a long time.
Tony has an incredible streak going, so if beats Khabib he might jump to near the top of the list.

In my humble opinion though, all of them are behind TJ though as a two-time champ and possibly a champ-champ after his next fight.