Who's the best TUF'er of all time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
He was the most terrifying guy ever in that show. If he had a little Dan Henderson in him then he would’ve been a champion.
I’m confused by your Henderson reference. Do you mean he needs some TRT? He needs a big right hand? He needs a non existent nose?

In my opinion, if Uriah could get his shit together mentally he would be the next Anderson Silva. When he’s confident he’s frighteningly good but his physical attributes are unfortunately governed by his mind.

It’s maddening as a fan. He has the ability to beat everyone in his weight class but his insecurities consistently derail his performance. He reminds me of David Loiseau, dude had the ability but whenever he got in the cage he fell apart.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Utter bollocks. He whooped the drug addicts Silva and hendo. He retired Alan belcher even after belcher almost poked his eye out earlier in that fight. Karma. You should have seen how I laughed
Yeah he did a great job of getting battered in both those fights.

Hendo nearly decapitated him 3 times in that fight, but yeah a few leg kicks won it for him, fuck off.

The Silva post fight interview is one of my favourite MMA moments. Watching one eye trying to justify the decision with his face smashed in was hilarious, he could barely speak with his nose on the other side of his face .

Fucking partisan cunt judges in england as usual.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I’m confused by your Henderson reference. Do you mean he needs some TRT? He needs a big right hand? He needs a non existent nose?

In my opinion, if Uriah could get his shit together mentally he would be the next Anderson Silva. When he’s confident he’s frighteningly good but his physical attributes are unfortunately governed by his mind.

It’s maddening as a fan. He has the ability to beat everyone in his weight class but his insecurities consistently derail his performance. He reminds me of David Loiseau, dude had the ability but whenever he got in the cage he fell apart.
A little bit of violence and an understanding that in fights you hurt people.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah he did a great job of getting battered in both those fights.

Hendo nearly decapitated him 3 times in that fight, but yeah a few leg kicks won it for him, fuck off.

The Silva post fight interview is one of my favourite MMA moments. Watching one eye trying to justify the decision with his face smashed in was hilarious, he could barely speak with his nose on the other side of his face .

Fucking partisan cunt judges in england as usual.
He beat the fuck outta hendo and Andy. Hendo never even won a belt in the UFC, let alone defended it against someone who had beaten him before.

He whooped Anderson pretty handily

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
He beat the fuck outta hendo and Andy. Hendo never even won a belt in the UFC, let alone defended it against someone who had beaten him before.

He whooped Anderson pretty handily

Hahahah, only a fuckin englishman can look at either of those fights as a win let alone a whoopin.

He barely landed a punch on Anderson with those shit flurries, apart from one or 2 flush shots he landed fuck all bar leg kicks.

Got absolutely fucking flatlined at the end of the 3rd round, his face was rearranged, he hustled back well in the 5th fair enough, but it was too little too late.

Bisping might be the only fighter to lose twice in one fight and still get a hometown decision.

Hendo fucking mangled him, that was 4 -1 Hendo and thats being generous to snake eye. Look at the metrics, he landed a few more kicks thats fuckin it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hahahah, only a fuckin englishman can look at either of those fights as a win let alone a whoopin.

He barely landed a punch on Anderson with those shit flurries, apart from one or 2 flush shots he landed fuck all bar leg kicks.

Got absolutely fucking flatlined at the end of the 3rd round, his face was rearranged, he hustled back well in the 5th fair enough, but it was too little too late.

Bisping might be the only fighter to lose twice in one fight and still get a hometown decision.

Hendo fucking mangled him, that was 4 -1 Hendo and thats being generous to snake eye. Look at the metrics, he landed a few more kicks thats fuckin it.
He retired hendo that night. He didn't want no more of the fight game after the count whoop his ass

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Hahah, nice try little fella, he actually retired Bisping, that damage he did and the Anderson fight were the straw. GSP and Gastelum just swept up the remains.
And youre getting dangerously close to comparing a legend of the sport in Hendo to a journeyman that had his Douglas moment.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And youre getting dangerously close to comparing a legend of the sport in Hendo to a journeyman that had his Douglas moment.
Who has the most wins in the UFC? Who had more belts? Which one retired the other?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Who has the most wins in the UFC? Who had more belts? Which one retired the other?
Bisping captured lightening in a bottle against Rockhold the 2nd time, the first fight we saw what happens when Luke took him seriously, he got KOd and choked out, another record, might be the only UFC fighter to be finished twice in one fight.

At no point was Bisping ever the number 1 in the world, even when he beat Rockhold, 7 of the top 10 were better than him, as evidenced by his constant ducking and eventual 50 year old Hendo fight, where he nearly got KOd 3 times.

Dan was the best p4p fighter in the sport when he held the Pride straps, against prime opponents, mostly bigger than him.

Bispings legacy is no where fucking near Hendos, no matter how much you value those 3 letters.

Last edited:

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Who has most wins in the UFC hahahah, the TUF fighter with a handful of fights coming into the UFC, or the Pride legend that was Hendo with 30+ fights on his resume.

Hendo who beat Nog at HW vs Bisping who had to have a gift to get past Hammil.

Sit the fuck down

Bisping the commentator is quite refreshing. He's great at that. I can't blame him for the 3 bull-shit decisions he was gifted.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Bisping the commentator is quite refreshing. He's great at that. I can't blame him for the 3 bull-shit decisions he was gifted.

3? more like 10. I am enjoying him commentating, despite the lisp. Hopefully they get rid of Hardy soon and that gimp that does be with him Gooden is it, my god that man is a fucking plank.

Last edited:

3? more like 10. I am enjoying him commentating, despite the lisp. Hopefully they get rid of Hardy soon and that gimp that does be with him Gooden is it, my god that man is a fucking plank.
Hardy does a great job. Too many good things to list about him.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Hardy does a great job. Too many good things to list about him.
Really? He usually spends most of his time talking shite while the fight is happening in the backround, he is knowledgable , when he talks about what is actually happening on the fights.

Gooden is just bad all round, I can't stand that bastard.

Really? He usually spends most of his time talking shite while the fight is happening in the backround, he is knowledgable , when he talks about what is actually happening on the fights.

Gooden is just bad all round, I can't stand that bastard.
Meh, some fights are less engaging and require a bit of distraction. But if someone is totally into the action then they can tune out the commentary team.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Meh, some fights are less engaging and require a bit of distraction. But if someone is totally into the action then they can tune out the commentary team.

Oh I do tune them out, fuckin have to, they come out with some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard during a fight and I watched Goldberg come and go.

More Goodens fault than Hardys, Dan does get excited too, which is needed in the booth, take heed Dominic " I am dead inside unless I see an underhook " Cruz

Oh I do tune them out, fuckin have to, they come out with some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard during a fight and I watched Goldberg come and go.

More Goodens fault than Hardys, Dan does get excited too, which is needed in the booth, take heed Dominic " I am dead inside unless I see an underhook " Cruz
Goldberg was the only one who garnered negativity from me. It's like he was winging it every event and hadn't really figured out anything beyond how to segue into product sponsors.
Cruz is excellent but could stand to see and relate the fights differently. New announcers would jyst come with their own idiosyncratic annoyances or incompetencies so I'd rather these ones just tweek a few things here and there. Know what I mean?