General Whos voting for the pedo in 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Looking at the odds on 5dimes and obviously The Donald is the favorite to win at -110

But whats scary is the second is creepy joe biden at +515!

How is that possible? How is the media and the #Metoo movement and all you liberal lesbians not protesting in the streets?

Lets take a look at his political career

Who condones this?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
He must be a spy planted by the right, to sabotage any chance of Dem winning the election.

T

The Big Guy

Didn't we already do that?

What were you trying to convey? I dont see a pedophile touching peoples kids. Liberals make me laugh.

Imagine being such a sad sack of shit you rely on womens rights activists, islamic terrorists screaming for sharia law, illegals and child molesters all on the same team just to try and win a election.

Most of your top candidates are either ex-segregationists or long term child ticklers. AOC who doesnt know what a fucking garbage disposal is yet wants to introduce bills... Shes probably on the spectrum

Hilary and the rest of the slime vote tough on crime when its cool and now when black lives matter they say they were against crack sentences and militarization of police. Whatever gets them votes they become, like true sociopaths

Your being played little snowflakes. And youve drunk so much koolaid you cant see it

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
With Hillary, I thought the Dems picked the only human on earth that could lose to Trump in an election.

Creepy Uncle Joe is proof that I was completely wrong.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
F'n dude is sketchy as f***.
1 or 2 pictures I can overlook as bad timing.
But it's every fucking picture. He's got his creepy old-dude hands all over these kids. And in the videos they squirm away from him like "Oh no, not again."

Can you imagine what he's doing when he's not in public? Creepy bastard.

T

The Big Guy

Just his own. No big deal.

PS. Joe is creepy as fuck. I'm not a liberal. Trump is still a shitbag.

Xoxo
Most dads let their daughters sit on there laps. I probably wouldnt but i dont see it as creepy as joes pictures. Not even close.

Its alot different if a man and his daughter take glamor shots or some shit (waste of money imo) compared to some wrinkly old pervert trying to sniff everyone for decades everywhere he goes. You know hes sniffing bicycle seats and all the rest..

But dems loved michael jackson, roman polanski and now joe biden. Perversion is in their DNA

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
I'm worse than liberal. I'm a progressive social democrat (GASP!)

That being said, Joe Biden is a creepy corporatist cunt that's only slightly better than the creepy cunt occupying the Oval Office right now.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

That being said, Joe Biden is a creepy corporatist cunt that's only slightly better than the creepy cunt occupying the Oval Office right now.
this is interesting to me. i dont know anyone who supports creepy joe on the right obviously and i havent seen anyone on the left say anything good about him. i see them support tulsi and kamala but never biden. yet they tell us biden is leading in the polls .biden doesnt have an endorsement from obama and he is looked at as just another old rich white man by the young lefties. who is it exactly that is supporting joe biden?

T

The Big Guy

Biden better than trump lol. What is any democrat going to do that obama couldnt do. He did shit and so will whoever you vote for

Not that I'll have a rebuttal or even an educated opinion on the matter, but what do you prefer about the creep over the egomaniac?