General Who's Worn the Most Pink?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Seriously, with all the fancy do-hickies built into this fine specimen of, whatever you call these things. We must have some way of knowing who has the most total outs and most total time out minutes.

Anyone know who the clubhouse leader is?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didnt he die of cancer at age 30 or some shit? Tell me how dope is harmless again.
age 36
CIA got him, just like all the powerful musicians of his time...can't have somebody spreading peace and love

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

I killed Bob Marley, ex-CIA agent confesses - Vanguard News Nigeria

RIP

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
age 36
CIA got him, just like all the powerful musicians of his time...can't have somebody spreading peace and love

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

RIP
Sure it was the cia and not all the shit he smoked.

Is Cancer Contagious?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
age 36

RIP
FACT CHECK: Did a CIA Agent Confess to Killing Bob Marley?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sure it was the cia and not all the shit he smoked.

Is Cancer Contagious?
certainly possible...I know you are just joshin with me regardless

The CIA agent deathbed confession was at least interesting...I find it both possible

although Cannabis has actually shown to have some anti cancer properties so....

Take care brother...have an excellent evening