General Who's your favourite billionaire? And which one seems like the biggest piece of shit?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
For me, from what I know of them - which is essentially nothing about their private personalities or conduct - I like Bill Gates and JK Rowling. Rowling is probably my favourite, I really respect her.

The two that I can't stand are Bezos and Alice Walton. I mean there are others who are equally or more vile, but those two strike me as especially annoying. Bezos because of his sheer greed, and Walton for how spoiled and selfish she is. Although that could apply to all the Waltons, really.

Are there any billionaires who you think aren't bad, or that you actively like? And for what reason?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Elon musk is a dipshit.
I'm torn on Musk.

On one hand, he's an asshole and he's a proper cunt of a boss. He's also going to fuck up the night sky and humanity's ability to look up at the stars.

On the other hand, he's singlehandedly brought the electric/self driving vehicles world forward by years. Decades, maybe.

And he's the single most important figure in space exploration since Werner von Braun. For the first time in my life, real, actual progress is being made in space exploration, and people are excited about space again. Musk is the great majority of the reason for that. That's awesome.

But yeah........ fuck working for him.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I wasn’t aware that I was crying.
What else would you call it when you click on a thread and go to the trouble of making a post not to contribute, but merely to whine that you don't like the topic?

I don't give a fuck what you think of the question, mate. You don't like it and don't have anything to say, ignore the thread. Or make a more interesting one to push it off the front page quicker.

Or just have a cry, whichever suits.

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What else would you call it when you click on a thread and go to the trouble of making a post not to contribute, but merely to whine that you don't like the topic?

I don't give a fuck what you think of the question, mate. You don't like it and don't have anything to say, ignore the thread. Or make a more interesting one to push it off the front page quicker.

Or just have a cry, whichever suits.

??
Dude, we’re on an Internet forum. Don’t let people who shit on your threads get you so worked up. I think you may need a break from here.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Dude, we’re on an Internet forum. Don’t let people who shit on your threads get you so worked up. I think you may need a break from here.
I'm not wound up. I'm also not the one who had to come in here and have a sook for no reason. You want me to talk softer and kinder to you? Don't be a trolling prick to me to begin with for no reason, see how that approach works. ?

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Charlie Ergen is probably my favorite.

although he did have an infamous blow-up at his employees after a blizzard hit CO where he basically called them all pussies.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'm not wound up. I'm also not the one who had to come in here and have a sook for no reason. You want me to talk softer and kinder to you? Don't be a trolling prick to me to begin with for no reason, see how that approach works. ?

??
I’m not asking you to be kinder to me. I’m saying, maybe you need a break from this site.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I'm not even mad.

I'm not the one coming into your thread with no intent to do anything in it except be a dick, am I. ?

??
His post was just another way of saying "no I don't have a favorite billionaire, because why would anybody?"
Which is a legit answer to the questions in the op, albeit put nonchalantly.

Still, relax and let it go, you are shitting up your own thread with bickering.