General Who's your favourite billionaire? And which one seems like the biggest piece of shit?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
His post was just another way of saying "no I don't have a favorite billionaire, because why would anybody?"
Which is a legit answer to the questions in the op, albeit put nonchalantly.

Still, relax and let it go, you are shitting up your own thread with bickering.
Seems I have people jumping down my throat for asking them to back their opinions in political threads.

Apparently that's being a dick. We are supposed to be respectful to each other here, and minimise conflict.

Okay, let's do that then. Him included.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Favorite is Warren Buffet

he’s the smartest cookie. I learned a lot from one thing he said a while back and article attached explains it.

Warren Buffett on not investing in Amazon — and why it's not his biggest mistake

and generosity
Investor Warren Buffett gives away $4.1bn more to charity
I go back and forth on him. I suspect that his public persona and life story is carefully curated. I fundamentally don't trust that anyone whose base mindset is "I need to make the most money possible, now what allows me to do that" is as generous and concerned about others as Buffet presents. Which is what his mindset was for the first half-century of his life. He never produced anything or invented anything or created anything. He moved other people's money around for them. No doubt he has a lot of wisdom and he does seem like a good guy relative to his peers (most of the very few people at his level of wealth category are obvious vile cunts), but yeah....... lotta myth-making around that guy, it seems. Not that I know anything or have seen anything from him outside of media profiles, mind.

??

T

The Big Guy

Great thread idea. But I think there is only one acceptable answer
Jessica alba. Best billionaire

Bill gates. Worst billionaire

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of any billionaires. Winners like billionaires don't really have fans, just people hoping for their downfall, and people who don't know they exist.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We don't know the names of the biggest piece of shit billionaires...they operate in anonymity

The ones we know of are front and center for a reason...likely just a distraction/asset...They dig the attention and are in some ways acting a character

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
We don't know the names of the biggest piece of shit billionaires...they operate in anonymity

The ones we know of are front and center for a reason...likely just a distraction/asset...They dig the attention and are in some ways acting a character

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's spot on, we know about 30 out of thousands.
He points it out and you roll your eyes at that, rather than a "favorite billionaires thread" itself?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Jeff Bezos, while wearing a cowboy hat at his post flight press conference.

"I want to thank every Amazon employee and every Amazon customer because you guys paid for all of this," Bezos said, prompting laughter from the audience.

He continued, "Seriously, for every Amazon customer out there and every Amazon employee, thank you from the bottom of my heart very much, it's very appreciated."

He's so appreciative, in fact, that he announced that to celebrate his life-changing experience, every single blue-collar Amazon worker will be given a dick-shaped plastic water bottle to piss in during their shifts.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Reading a book about the rise and fall of WeWork, and seriously, fuck this guy Adam Neumann and his spoiled princess wife:

??

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Least favorite billionaire- all the broke bums only worth a measley billy. Haha what bums

Favorite TRILLIONAIRE - Myself. MONDO

My fast food chain is GLOBAL. After my initial arrest I came back better then ever.

I'm the world's first person with a trillion dollars in cash and another 10 trillion in assets.

But you won't hear about me in the news. But if you would like they did make a documentary/biography of my life titled 'Good Burger'

spoiler alert - I was only a millionaire at that point.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Least favorite billionaire- all the broke bums only worth a measley billy. Haha what bums

Favorite TRILLIONAIRE - Myself. MONDO

My fast food chain is GLOBAL. After my initial arrest I came back better then ever.

I'm the world's first person with a trillion dollars in cash and another 10 trillion in assets.

But you won't hear about me in the news. But if you would like they did make a documentary/biography of my life titled 'Good Burger'

spoiler alert - I was only a millionaire at that point.
Shut up.

Was Steven hawking's a billionaire? I never trusted that dalek cunt, he knew too much about time travel.