Why Conor Won't Fight Malignaggi After Mayweather

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jasonthehart

Mar 26, 2016
Alright so, I was going to do a completely different video for today, but after the explosion that was the sparring videos with the knockdown or pushdown of Malignaggi during sparring, I had to throw my two cents in there.

Basically I didn't sleep all last night putting this together. I do some slow motion analysis of the alleged knockdown and how people keep saying that McGregor and Paulie are building up to a big fight post Floyd. I don't think that's going to happen and you'll see why I think so below.

Down to debate all the key points. It's all speculation so fair game to everything I've said.

If you dig the videos we've been doing a subscription would be amazing. Really trying to launch this. Also a like and a share are huge helps.

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017
I don't want to see Conor in boxing at all after he most likely loses. If he miraculously wins & stays in boxing, i'd much rather prefer to see him fight a top younger boxer instead of an older retired guy like fuckin' Paulie... We all know that wont happen though.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Good video. I personally wouldn't mind to see you roast Schaub a little tho. He's not quite as ridiculous as Skip B, but he's a tool.

I agreed, it was a knockdown. Of course that doesn't mean he got the way of the entire sparring sessions, but he knocked him down. Paulie should shut up about it. I don't think Conor will fight him. Hell, he may never fight again. Seems like Paulie is the one trying to get some steam built up for a fight with a big payday.