General Why did sauron have the rings made?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So lemme get this straight. The evilest cunt in middle Earth has 19 rings made that he gives to the world (who let's be honest, probably know he's a bit shady at this point) and has a turbo ring made for himself that has all his malice and power in it.

Then it gets chopped off and he's dead.

What a fucking idiot. Should have just left all his magic in himself.

No sympathy for him

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have even less sympathy for the daft fuckers who accepted the other rings.

"My Lord a gift has arrived"

"From whom"

"From sauron sir"

"Oh you mean that cunt who lives in Mordor and tries to kill everything?"

"Yeah"

"Oh well that's nice of him"

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The rings were made in the Second Age, where Sauron named himself Annatar and appeared in the form of a fair elf, seemingly send by the Valar (gods basically), to share his knowledge and make Middle Earth great again.
He worked together with the best Elven smiths of Eregion, most notably Celebrimbor, and forged many pieces including the rings, seven for the dwarfs, and nine for the men. Celebrimbor used that knowledge to also forge the three rings for the Elves, without Annatar knowing about it.

When the Elves realized who he was, it was already too late and the rings were forged. Then there was a war and torture and Sauron gained control over the nine and all that jizz.

As for Sauron amplifying his power with a ring, it was a risk and it didn't pay off.

M

member 3289

I love how Qat gives an accurate explanation of dong2's question, and then dong doesn't even address it lol

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The rings were made in the Second Age, where Sauron named himself Annatar and appeared in the form of a fair elf, seemingly send by the Valar (gods basically), to share his knowledge and make Middle Earth great again.
He worked together with the best Elven smiths of Eregion, most notably Celebrimbor, and forged many pieces including the rings, seven for the dwarfs, and nine for the men. Celebrimbor used that knowledge to also forge the three rings for the Elves, without Annatar knowing about it.

When the Elves realized who he was, it was already too late and the rings were forged. Then there was a war and torture and Sauron gained control over the nine and all that jizz.

As for Sauron amplifying his power with a ring, it was a risk and it didn't pay off.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I reckon if I was in charge of Mordor shit would have gone a lot different

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For a start, with all that magic and evil knocking about, I wouldn't be wasting time digging up slightly shitter than normal orcs.

I'd be making fucking terminators. And Ghostbusters to kill them ghosts from number 3. (Which is also the shittest part of any movie ever made. What the fuck were the writers thinking? Ghosts? Cunt off!)

I'd also get some Oakley's for my dragons so gandalfs light can't hurt them.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And why did they let gollum go? He told them Shire.... Baggins. Should've offed the cunt. Why leave him alive after that?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
And why did they let gollum go? He told them Shire.... Baggins. Should've offed the cunt. Why leave him alive after that?
That is even explained in the movies. Watch it again, cunt!

I reckon if I was in charge of Mordor shit would have gone a lot different
I would have gone to the shitter much sooner.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That is even explained in the movies. Watch it again, cunt!

I would have gone to the shitter much sooner.
I'm not watching that shit again. Ghosts.

But correct me if I am wrong, if they stab gollum in the head after he tells them where the ring was, then the cunt couldn't be alive to destroy it at the end would he

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

I've got the books... but don't recall reading that at all... it's been several years granted... where did you get that info? Source? ;)

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
you found that in the movies? probably the extended versions on DVD... never saw those...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Qat is full of fluff. His nonsense usually tricks the commoner on the board but he can't fool a chiseled example of manliness such as I.

Also noticed Disciplined Galt @Galt is out of prison again . What say ye? You know about elfs

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Qat is full of fluff. His nonsense usually tricks the commoner on the board but he can't fool a chiseled example of manliness such as I.

Also noticed Disciplined Galt @Galt is out of prison again . What say ye? You know about elfs
I agree with everything you have said, and twat is just making shit up.