General Why did sauron have the rings made?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I read the hobbit in 6th grade, I watched the movies when they came out, and I listened to book 1 a couple years ago. now I have HBO Max (yeah, I am doing pretty well in life) so I decided to watch the extended versions
holy shit, like 12 hours for 3 movies
that should be 6 movies, btw. movies should be 90-120 minutes.
but it is pretty good. I am about 1/2 through movie 3
I hate the two bad guys are named sauron and saruman
are they fucking twins? it is like deep impact and armagedon. yeah, different but the same

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I read the hobbit in 6th grade, I watched the movies when they came out, and I listened to book 1 a couple years ago. now I have HBO Max (yeah, I am doing pretty well in life) so I decided to watch the extended versions
holy shit, like 12 hours for 3 movies
that should be 6 movies, btw. movies should be 90-120 minutes.
but it is pretty good. I am about 1/2 through movie 3
are they fucking twins? it is like deep impact and armagedon. yeah, different but the same
Yea I never understood why the two villains shared the same name. Perhaps Herman will come and educate us all.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
are they fucking twins?
Actually this case can be made. The names don't matter as much, since they have many different names, but maybe the names used here are supposed to hint at that a little bit.

Sauron, Saruman and Gandalf are Maia, and in this part of the Ainur. They were not born but came to be out of the thoughts of Eru Ilúvatar (the one, the allfather), who created the universe in the first place.
Maiar were only the lesser beings of this creation and were servants of the stronger beings, the Valar, and created of similar stock to the Valar they are tied to.
Gandalf was associated with the Valar Manwe, Sauron and Saruman both were associated with the Valar Aule the Smith.

Morgoth was another Valar and is the big mean evil being in this universe. He brought Sauron to his side pretty early, as well as other Maiar (some of which became Balrogs).
Saruman was enticed or manipulated by Sauron tho, maybe because they were both formerly tied to the same Valar and thus in fact similar, related beings.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The tv series has a bigger budget than the movies. They say 450m for the first series

For comparison game of thrones cost 90 mil a season.

I hope we get to see that cunt without his mask..

M

member 3289

Why couldn't Sauron locate the ring when Gollum had it for 300 years or when Bilbo had it for 60 years?

What a shit dark lord

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What a fucken donkey brain. Just started the fellowship extended edition and seen him get his fingers chopped off again.

What a dumbass

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First time in Vegas we went to margarita ville. They had drinks like that but twice the size. One of us was like "I want one" and went and ordered a round for us all.

They were like 25-30 bucks each and it was very funny when he got the bill. Still tease him about it to this day.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Frodo is a lazy cunt. Sam is carrying him up mount Doom because he's fucked, but I know in a minute he's fine and just runs off.

Taking advantage of Sam's goodwill

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tyson fury would not be impressed by frodos big dosser attitude