Lifestyle Why do black people get tattoos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
With black ink? It's like sky writing at night time when it's cloudy. There's tattoo ink of every other color, I find it hard to believe that there isn't any white ink out there. I would think, as was my thinking when I got my own, you want your tattoo to be visible, not just blending in. What's the deal with that?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
As one of the few members of the African American delegation to TMMAC, I've often wondered this myself. Easiest answer is the racist tattoo industry has not invested in lighter inks.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Some use lightening cream so the tattoos have more pop to them. I saw a mini documentary on this in jamaica. What was really interesting is they talked about how to spot someone that is bleaching is to look at their knuckles. For some reason the bleaching cream works everywhere but on the knuckles.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Edit: She's also republican, so she probably has a brain. I also like MnMs, regardless of color.
a half black half Mexican republican trump should hire her to stand behind him or in front(giggity)during speeches

check out these 47 year old aaaaabs.