Why do females think they can hit men and expect no consequences?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because men are raised not to hit women. Over time women have used that against us to some extent. It would have to be a very fucked up situation for me personally to hit a woman.

I agree.

I have never hit a woman and could not see myself doing so. The guy brings up some interesting points though while adding a bit of humour to it.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
if i was in the car..i'da slapped him for making so much eye contact with his cell instead of watching the road.

it was splice heavy because he edited out wrecking into stuff

funny guy though.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
I dont like people even touching me, hitting me is a no no. I wouldnt blast some 90lb chick that was hitting me but i certainly would not just let her hit me.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I want to clarify that it is SOME women, certainly not all females as the thread title may suggest. Most women are not violent. OK, that said....

Modern society and the equal rights movements (which are a good thing) have caused some clashes for gender relations. Some people get confused and think that equal means identical.

So you get women who get drunk and sleep around and wonder why men won't settle down with them. You get guys who cry and talk about their feelings and wonder why women aren't interested in them.

In the case of women hitting men, these women are spoilt brats and think they can assault people to get what they want. They don't realise that men can wreck them and simply don't because of personal morals.

I don't think you should hit anyone unless it is in defence (of yourself or someone else). Personally, I absolutely won't discriminate. I think the law has it right - you can use reasonable force to defend yourself. So I would use less force on a 100lb woman than a 200lb man but neither are getting away with assaulting me.

M

member 3289

Bitch tries to hit me she can expect to get hit.

Wife beaters are one thing, defending yourself is another.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The ones that think they can get away with this shit probably had younger brothers.

Example: My big sister pushed my down two flights of stairs when we were kids, I retaliated by punching her in the arm.

She ran off crying to our parents who immediately grounded me and the fact that she had just sent me bouncing down 40 fucking steps like a young Jackie Chan was lost on them.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The ones that think they can get away with this shit probably had younger brothers.

Example: My big sister pushed my down two flights of stairs when we were kids, I retaliated by punching her in the arm.

She ran off crying to our parents who immediately grounded me and the fact that she had just sent me bouncing down 40 fucking steps like a young Jackie Chan was lost on them.
Explains a lot really.

Emmery Myers

I put the warrior in social justice warrior
Aug 7, 2015
I find the whole "you want equal rights right, so if you hit me im going to level you with a haymaker hahaha" mentality a disgusting redneck ethos. The ultimate expression of fuckboyism.

Nobody should hit anyone ever, unless you're in a sanctioned cage fight or smacking her ass during sex, but by in large men are physically much stronger and more durable than women are. This explains why every single day on average 3 women are beaten to death by men but you can find almost no stories of men beating women to death ever. Unless she has a knife and is trying to kill you, or her name is Cyborg, there is no reason to punch a woman even if she smacks you.

I find men who worry more about the "why cant I hit a woman" double standard than the "significantly many more women spend their last moments existing while being violently assaulted by males than vice versa" double standard, creepy and weird.