Why do females think they can hit men and expect no consequences?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
ahhaha. since you brought up wwe stuff
ok. so i was reading about cm punk other day...and his claim to fame is that he's held the wrasslin' belt the longest. what does that even mean?
it surely has nothing to do with his athletic ability...i would say more about the skill of the script writers, right?
not a fan of wrestling but i'm very curious what's going to happen to punky in the octagon. will he brock lesner the division?
There is some talent in keeping the crowds attention that long, or getting that popular in the first place, that you could have a record like that. No athletic talents, bar what it takes to be a wrestler in the first place.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
There is some talent in keeping the crowds attention that long, or getting that popular in the first place, that you could have a record like that. No athletic talents, bar what it takes to be a wrestler in the first place.
got ya...all about the ability to entertain...not actually best your opponents.
the article i read quoted tyrone woodley as saying that punk has a good work ethic when it came to training...comes in early and does hella cardio before his private mma lesson. we shall see.

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
There's a lot of chicks out there who use the fact that men aren't supposed to hit women as a free pass to hit guys, because they know there's no receipt coming back. I kind of like seeing a bitch like that get put in her place. Best example was that chick who slapped the security guard. Just her sense of arrogance: I'm going to slap this big guy and act with bravado because he's not going to retaliate and them SLAAAAAAAP.

I don't like seeing chicks get hit, but a nice open hand slap seems to do the job.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
got ya...all about the ability to entertain...not actually best your opponents.
the article i read quoted tyrone woodley as saying that punk has a good work ethic when it came to training...comes in early at does hella cardio before his private mma lesson. we shall see.
I'm interested in how they are going to match him up. Personally, I'd go with a Japanese Pro Wrestler. They are pretty willing to accept fights in MMA, while being relatively low skills, but it also adds a pro wrestler versus pro wrestler angle that will interest pro wrestling fans.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm interested in how they are going to match him up. Personally, I'd go with a Japanese Pro Wrestler. They are pretty willing to accept fights in MMA, while being relatively low skills, but it also adds a pro wrestler versus pro wrestler angle that will interest pro wrestling fans.
That's interesting, haven't seen anyone mention that.

M

member 1013

There's a lot of chicks out there who use the fact that men aren't supposed to hit women as a free pass to hit guys, because they know there's no receipt coming back. I kind of like seeing a bitch like that get put in her place. Best example was that chick who slapped the security guard. Just her sense of arrogance: I'm going to slap this big guy and act with bravado because he's not going to retaliate and them SLAAAAAAAP.

I don't like seeing chicks get hit, but a nice open hand slap seems to do the job.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
damn. that was crazy. he IMMEDIATELY had regret in his eyes.
and lol @ the seriousness of the shit talking after the slap. fuck your mother and your sister. punch his gooch. lololol

M

member 1013

I love how they are so mad he would hurt a woman that they want to rape his mom and sister.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I love how they are so mad he would hurt a woman that they want to rape his mom and sister.
yeah...they wanted dude to send his sister for a rape and a beating. and i had to laugh at how well they know english swear words. they knew 'em all and use them well

M

member 1013

No lie, it took me about 20 seconds to realize they were speaking English in that video

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I feel bad for this chick but goddamn, these women need to realize they're not men.

Nothing personal...

I fail to see how this adds anything to what has already become a highly inflammatory thread, beyond what was actually needed.

The previous video at least illustrated equal actions (slap, slap) with considerably disparate reactions from the society around including jumping to the defense of the aggressor. That adds a talking point on the societal response.

All this presents is a street fight video of a woman getting beat up. We aren't doing a thread of that. So y'all cut that short now.

Emmery Myers

I put the warrior in social justice warrior
Aug 7, 2015
Splinty is a ray of sunshine in an otherwise foggy haze of fart smog

Emmery Myers

Aug 7, 2015
I don't know the context of how can she slap but the inference is she was playing somewhat of a dominatrix role for the TV, so dudes can jerkoff to her emasculating these guys and dude broke character and busted her shit back, which is dumb. Anyway, India has a problem with violence against women and rape which is truly an epidemic and a huge part of the mainstream cultural debate there now.

M

member 1013

I don't know the context of how can she slap but the inference is she was playing somewhat of a dominatrix role for the TV, so dudes can jerkoff to her emasculating these guys and dude broke character and busted her shit back, which is dumb. Anyway, India has a problem with violence against women and rape which is truly an epidemic and a huge part of the mainstream cultural debate there now.
It was a Survivor type show but the TWIST was the men were the woman's slaves.

Emmery Myers

Aug 7, 2015
It was a Survivor type show but the TWIST was the men were the woman's slaves.
So yea, she was basically playing a dom and he didn't wanna be a sub. Being dominated isn't on my list of fetishes which is pretty long, but still, don't step into the kitchen if you cant handle the heat boys

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
the whole thing got serious real fast when the guy lost his temper and slapped the actress playing the ridiculer role. seemed like every man on the set came to her defense.

i just saw the other video here. where the woman was chasing the man (in america)...he knocked her out..after a good long while finally somebody came to help her.

different situations, i know...but interesting to me

M

member 1013

So yea, she was basically playing a dom and he didn't wanna be a sub. Being dominated isn't on my list of fetishes which is pretty long, but still, don't step into the kitchen if you cant handle the heat boys
I think the main point of the video, to me at least, is that you should always threaten to hit some one in the gooch.

Emmery Myers

Aug 7, 2015
Why do you think I had to block mel on twitter once? She sent me 345 tweets threatening to assail my gooch. In 4 minutes.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I think the main point of the video, to me at least, is that you should always threaten to hit some one in the gooch.
committing that to memory....people start trippin' ..start gooch hitting.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This thread ran it's course yet? :)

Vote YES to lock it up. NO if you feel there needs to be more discussion.