General Why Do MotorFATS HATE Cyclists 4.....???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
why does the FATmobile Faction HATE cyclists for reducing congestion, pollution, health-costs with their active lifestyle habit of cycling to their destinations?

they also reduce consumption by using less fabric to cover their smart looking trim structure and their personal autos probably last longer from less wear and tear both of these factors making a positive GREEN impact contribution to society.

I observed this afternoon from the cafe window when a smiling cyclist sped by the traffic congestion and the motorists seemed to scowl at the two-wheeled speedster as he happily enjoyed his commute which he probably finished with some yoga practice as I think I saw what appeared to be a yoga-mat pack on his back.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Whines about traffic laws. Disobeys all traffic laws.

miserably sits in fatMOBILE congestion gaining inches on the waistline........scowls at happy fit-body cyclist legally zipping by in the narrow cycling segment at the side of the lane

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
why does the FATmobile Faction HATE cyclists for reducing congestion, pollution, health-costs with their active lifestyle habit of cycling to their destinations?

they also reduce consumption by using less fabric to cover their smart looking trim structure and their personal autos probably last longer from less wear and tear both of these factors making a positive GREEN impact contribution to society.

I observed this afternoon from the cafe window when a smiling cyclist sped by the traffic congestion and the motorists seemed to scowl at the two-wheeled speedster as he happily enjoyed his commute which he probably finished with some yoga practice as I think I saw what appeared to be a yoga-mat pack on his back.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
miserably sits in fatMOBILE congestion gaining inches on the waistline........scowls at happy fit-body cyclist legally zipping by in the narrow cycling segment at the side of the lane
That's quite the assumption you're making. Obviously showing your allegiance. Good luck hauling a trailer, tools, lumber, dirt, furniture, self esteem or your current date on your loser cruiser.
There's a special place in hell for cyclists, those prick, hipster, unvaccinated sluts.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Splinty @Splinty

merge

verb
\ ˈmərj

\
merged; merging
Definition of merge
transitive verb

1 archaic : to plunge or engulf in something : immerse
2 : to cause to combine, unite, or coalesce (see coalesce sense 2) merged the two companies
3 : to blend gradually by stages that blur distinctions individuality and uniqueness are merged and blurred— Norman Kelman
intransitive verb

1 : to become combined into one The two banks merged.
2 : to blend or come together without abrupt change merging traffic

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Stop getting DUI's and people will stop making fun of you.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
this is probably the best thread you've made. And it's ridiculous and terrible.

But at least it's a semi cognizant train of thought and not you just posting copy and paste headlines one for thread.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bikes are cool
Kinda wish I didn't need a truck for my occupation

3 hours of biking per day does a body good

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Critical Mass Houston.

Those three words are the reason that I will always judge cyclists.

Deal with these entitled asses year after year after year and you'll dream of just running through the whole damn thing.

Apparently bicyclist also use childlike words and capitalize in strange ways, unable to post threads with normal sentence structure. That's also a good reason to dislike them.

Even our resident schizophrenic can manage an attempt at grammar. What's your excuse OP?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Critical Mass Houston.

Those three words are the reason that I will always judge cyclists.

Deal with these entitled asses year after year after year and you'll dream of just running through the whole damn thing.

Apparently bicyclist also use childlike words and capitalize in strange ways, unable to post threads with normal sentence structure. That's also a good reason to dislike them.

Even our resident schizophrenic can manage an attempt at grammar. What's your excuse OP?
We have our own assholes down here. After the gentle giant Mike Brown died of lead poisoning all the riff raff from Miami started the Wheels Up Guns Down illegal off road vehicles on the streets. Hundreds of them causing all kinds of hell on wheels. They started to ride up to Broward but the Sheriff put a stop to that.

Last edited: