Society Why do northeastern tourists...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Come down here and shit up all our natural areas with their loud ass talking? You're scaring all the wildlife away ffs.

The swamp is beautiful but it's even better if you shut the fuck up

M

member 3289

Some kid from NY around 10-12 years old just stepped in a fire ant mound. His parents are taking him to the hospital.

I can't stop laughing lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You wouldn’t say any of this to a Northeastern Tourists face. You just run back to your Kia Sorrento and rage post.

M

member 3289

You wouldn’t say any of this to a Northeastern Tourists face. You just run back to your Kia Sorrento and rage post.
I heard some northeastern retards talking about how they hadn't seen any alligators. Meanwhile this tough Florida son of a bitch found one in five minutes.

You retards weren't looking in the right spots. I'm not even gonna tell you where I saw this one because I want you people to think there are no gators there.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I heard some northeastern retards talking about how they hadn't seen any alligators. Meanwhile this tough Florida son of a bitch found one in five minutes.

You retards weren't looking in the right spots. I'm not even gonna tell you where I saw this one because I want you people to think there are no gators there.
Tell them where the gators are you piece of shit.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Come down here and shit up all our natural areas with their loud ass talking? You're scaring all the wildlife away ffs.

The swamp is beautiful but it's even better if you shut the fuck up
That's very true. Floridians do a great job of ruining their wildlife without anyone else's help.

M

member 3289

That's very true. Floridians do a great job of ruining their wildlife without anyone else's help.
The swamp is all about silence. It seems like a natural reaction to me but not to people from states like New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut