Lifestyle Why Do people From The South Say "Prevert"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Preveet, perveertt, he’s an abomination for what heeee’s said about gay folk and I kindly hope the flames from his made up Heeeel lap at his toes aplenty.

Tosser. I hate that keeeyaunt. Fuck you, Moore.

Edit: I was about to say and the horse he rode in on but apparently he did.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
IDK if what he did with the underage stuff is correct and just, but his homophobic rants should play no way in our society. Dude's a fucking mental.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Born and raised in the south and have never heard anyone say prevert. Always pervert.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Retardation? It's quite obvious that the word is pervert. Unless they are talking about the life of a pervert before he became one.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's very regional. If I say I want a Coke and you bring me anything other than coca cola I'm going to shit on your shoe.
I used to work with a chap that called them all coke. He said pass me my coke. So I gave him a coke. "Nah man that green one!"

"Do you mean mountain dew?"

He also taught me about knife etiquette. Apparently if someone hands you a knife you have to hand it back in the same state (folded or open)

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I got no ideal. Someone grab me a Pepsi coke.
Shit, goddamn, hell, fuck.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I used to work with a chap that called them all coke. He said pass me my coke. So I gave him a coke. "Nah man that green one!"

"Do you mean mountain dew?"

He also taught me about knife etiquette. Apparently if someone hands you a knife you have to hand it back in the same state (folded or open)
There knife part is legit.

We're throwing down if you hand me a closed knife when I gave it to you open.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I might ask you if you want a Coke. And I'd fully go to the fridge and call out the types of soda I have for you to select.
Has it been difficult for you to go through life as a fuckin' retard?

Also, wtf happened to the thread you made 20 min ago? I just spent a good 15 min coming up with responses and now the thread is gone.