Why do people STILL say Jones cheated?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Jon makes it so easy to hate him
I think he's a cheater, even if he wasn't, guys that are hated will never get the benefit of the doubt

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jon was one of my favorite fighters to watch but when I heard about his and Cormier's totally whacked out test/epitest ratios I knew they were juicers. I don't care what you do to your body as an athlete nothing is going to cause your levels to be so fucked up out side of critical illness or taking roids...

M

member 3289

Jon makes it so easy to hate him
I think he's a cheater, even if he wasn't, guys that are hated will never get the benefit of the doubt
But Jon is the only guy who has had a USADA commission COME OUT AND SAY that he's not a cheat.

Irresponsible? Yes

Pimp/mack daddy/womanizer? Yes

Cheater? Negative

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I used to like Jon Jones when everybody hated him , but he has cheated .

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
But Jon is the only guy who has had a USADA commission COME OUT AND SAY that he's not a cheat.

Irresponsible? Yes

Cheater? Negative
After what happened with cyborg, I lost all trust and faith in USADA
Them coming out and saying he's not a cheat is nothing more than PR imo

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Irresponsible? Yes

Cheater? Negative
Yoel did too. He actually managed to skate entirely. To be honest I lump Lesnar in the same group as Jones, but his hearing was scheduled after Jones' was. If you woke up, read the paper and it said "Jon Jones didn't cheat, was given 1 year suspension" Why on earth would Lesnar even bother wasting his time at a hearing for a sport he was leaving anyways?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So if Jon Jones isn't a cheat....

Neither is Anderson or Yoel or Cyborg or Lesnar or or or .......
Yoel isn't. Lesnar probably isn't either seeing as he failed for the same thing as Jones and we know Jones didn't cheat.

M

member 3289

Yoel did too. He actually managed to skate entirely. To be honest I lump Lesnar in the same group as Jones, but his hearing was scheduled after Jones' was. If you woke up, read the paper and it said "Jon Jones didn't cheat, was given 1 year suspension" Why on earth would Lesnar even bother wasting his time at a hearing for a sport he was leaving anyways?
Yeah I was gonna say that I don't believe Lesnar cheated but people are already jumping down my throat for the Jones thing.

It would not surprise me one bit if Lesnar's positive test was also because of tainted tadalafil. It would actually just confirm my suspicions.

M

member 1013

Yeah I was gonna say that I don't believe Lesnar cheated but people are already jumping down my throat for the Jones thing.

It would not surprise me one bit if Lesnar's positive test was also because of tainted tadalafil. It would actually just confirm my suspicions.
Sable isn't as attractive these days

I wonder if I'm roiding too

Should I get pee test

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

If Lesnar didn't cheat then nobody in the world has cheated ever.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
His character has shown he is capable of cheating and deceiving. It is his word that he did not know, and his word does not mean as much to me. But please do make your own conclusions. Same for the Romero case, I think he is a cheater, also, similar to Jones, the antics in the octagon are a confirmation of that cheating mindset. Lots of talent, but also lots of ego. Shame.

M

member 3289

His character has shown he is capable of cheating and deceiving. It is his word that he did not know, and his word does not mean as much to me. But please do make your own conclusions. Same for the Romero case, I think he is a cheater, also, similar to Jones, the antics in the octagon are a confirmation of that cheating mindset. Lots of talent, but also lots of ego. Shame.
No. If you had read the OP, you would have seen that it is USADA saying he did not know.