Society Why do prisons have suicide watch?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Splinty @Splinty I've only slept about 16 hours this week so too tired to find the post an idea thread

but is there anyway to slide the drunk icon out to the right. cause u know how sometimes we mess up and click the wrong one. well its right next to the heart. and its like the exact opposite flair as the heart

ignore me. I should go to sleep. but I can't

I am Tyler durden

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who knows, but I hope you're having a great mother's day!
I love Mothers day. My kids cook a huge meal for mom, and I get to eat. Had a ribeye.

Been stuck on murder trial videos on YouTube for 2 weeks and can't stop.

Think I could take the bar and fail respectably at this point.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love Mothers day. My kids cook a huge meal for mom, and I get to eat. Had a ribeye.

Been stuck on murder trial videos on YouTube for 2 weeks and can't stop.

Think I could take the bar and fail respectably at this point.
I'd hire you as my lawyer.

I've been stuck watching Canadia rap videos for over a month now so I know what you're going through.

This is my favorite one right now.

View: https://youtu.be/3TGm0veZ_cE

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Since private prison companies who lobby (pay) the government to make sure they get beds filled because they get paid for each full bed......and overcrowding is what they want as they make even more.....so, keep em alive so they can satisfy their shareholders with nice dividends

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Since private prison companies who lobby (pay) the government to make sure they get beds filled because they get paid for each full bed......and overcrowding is what they want as they make even more.....so, keep em alive so they can satisfy their shareholders with nice dividends
Never thought I'd say this Robbie... that makes sense bro.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
You sound like a Jewish accountant

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I've only slept about 16 hours this week so too tired to find the post an idea thread

but is there anyway to slide the drunk icon out to the right. cause u know how sometimes we mess up and click the wrong one. well its right next to the heart. and its like the exact opposite flair as the heart

ignore me. I should go to sleep. but I can't

I am Tyler durden
My gosh, made my morning.

On the who cares front, Chief @Chief , I always think of wrongfully accused or for instance if I was raped or murdered, a loved one seeking vengeance in a fit of rage and being sent down for 15 years.