Cinema Why does Belgium Exist?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It’s a beautiful country though. Great beers and food too.
La/Mc/Houblin Chouffe are the best beers ever made.

And In Bruges was a bang tidy movie.

Can't believe in my travels back and forth from the UK to Amsterdam, I only ever stopped at motorway services. What a waste.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
La/Mc/Houblin Chouffe are the best beers ever made.

And In Bruges was a bang tidy movie.

Can't believe in my travels back and forth from the UK to Amsterdam, I only ever stopped at motorway services. What a waste.
yeah the movie was pretty good, stupid but enjoyable :p

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
when I got here they wanted proof of my diploma etc to ensure I was competent enough to work as a tradesman here. Later on in the day I got a call back saying "wait, your staying in the Flemish part? Oh it's cool those guys don't care"

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
when I got here they wanted proof of my diploma etc to ensure I was competent enough to work as a tradesman here. Later on in the day I got a call back saying "wait, your staying in the Flemish part? Oh it's cool those guys don't care"
OK, Belgium just went up a notch in my estimation (at least the Flemish part did).

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
what's to forgive? he banged a hot chick :D not seen the Lobster though (binged watched a lot of his movies a few years back)
He didn't manscape and it caused a bit of an issue. Seriously, that stuff gets trapped in the back of your throat and ruins the moment a bit.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Has Brexit affected anything for you thus far? I know you're sort of in limbo Covid wise etc.