Why does England love kids so much?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If even a fraction of this is true it's truly disturbing. Wtf England?

UK Police Say 261 'People Of Public Prominence' Suspected Of Child Sex Abuse

LONDON, May 20 (Reuters) - British police investigating allegations of historical child sex abuse said more than 1,400 people had been named as suspects including 261 described as "people of public prominence" including dozens of politicians and TV stars.

Child abuse scandals over the last few years have prompted the government to launch a major public inquiry and for detectives to establish an over-arching investigation into allegations of historical crimes by those in powerful positions.

Chief Constable Simon Bailey, the officer leading that inquiry named "Operation Hydrant," said 1,433 people were being investigated of whom 216 were now dead.

The suspects included 135 figures from TV, film or radio, 76 politicians involved in both local and national politics, 43 from the music industry and seven from the sporting world.

P

Punch

Sadly, I did. Yeah, hopefully they can break these rings and the cycles of abuse.
Fuck man, does it get any more evil than taking a child's innocence? Shit like this just confuses and saddens the fuck out of me. I've seen people do some awful shit to one another, hell to me even being the recipient of a terrorist attack... but this is on a whole different level.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
LOL I dont think its england. Just a bizarre elite that all seem to remove accountability for each other

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I see these stories on a daily basis. There is some great cover-up of abuse going back years and years..............I'm not even getting into it any further as it just reminds of all of the bad people in this world. Look up Jimmy Saville (didn't know who he was until all of this kicked off). And for the record, if anyone were to ever touch my daughter and abuse her innocence, I promise you they would be crippled, I would not let it go to court.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I moved from the uk around about 2.5 years ago and still keep up with British news via apps. It's been alarming how many of these stories I've read about in such a short time. It's truly saddening

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I moved from the uk around about 2.5 years ago and still keep up with British news via apps. It's been alarming how many of these stories I've read about in such a short time. It's truly saddening
My bung holes wide man, where did you live? :)

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Has this always been an issue or is this a new thing?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Has this always been an issue or is this a new thing?
It started off as a shock but over that time period more and more cases are coming to light. It's a scandal they are cracking down on. It just gets worse and worse

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It started off as a shock but over that time period more and more cases are coming to light. It's a scandal they are cracking down on. It just gets worse and worse
I think that is a good sign, the more they catch, the less are out there. But it could be ongoing for a while, and will likely never be completely stamped out. :(

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I grew up in Hong Kong and in England. Hong Kong didn't have anything like the same level of nonces. You could play outside when it was dark as a kid and you weren't scared of strangers.

I had two nonces try it on with me when I was younger in the UK. I was fortunately unharmed but those horrible cunts are likely to have found other victims.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I watched a documentary a couple years ago about how England had this underground child prostitution thing going on for well over a year. Lots of kids kidnapped and forced to be sex slaves.

The ring got busted though, so I am wondering if the main guys really got caught or if the problem is just bad and exist in many people.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
A good number of these chomos supposedly had it done to them. Like its some type of never ending cycle. If you had anything of that nature done to you, wtf would you EVER do that to a child knowing how fucked up it is?(rhetorical question here, I hope to god) This kind of shit brings hate to my heart.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
That's what I always thought tbh. Like you were violated, remember that feeling, why would you do that to another person? It's because they're legit twisted. I don't even think it's sadistic to them. I've met perpetrators who honestly believe what they did to a child was welcomed. That because you manipulated their mind and bodies that makes it ok. It's a twisted evil situation. Like swimming in shit. Uggh