General Why does gullible/uneducated junky = Trump supporter?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Dehumanising people is always a good way to create a cohesive society. Also why does unwashed hippy = Biden supporter?

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Educated idiots and commies support the left. The left needs to come back to normal before we start hanging them.

Edit: I know it's hyperbole but let's not threaten murder - L

Last edited by a moderator:

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
2063664f498335bfcfd595e0390b9912.jpg
The God Emperor will save us all from the evil Satanic, pedo cabal that controls Hollywood and the world.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it is pretty ironic that you say this about being uneducated doesn't even take like 20 mins of googling to get informed on this election.

I switched over to team trump using critical thought and very basic logic.

Biden hasn't done shit in 50 years as a politician and harris is a dirty D.A who should be in prison for all the things she has done in C.A.

it is also funny that you call trump supporters junkies when I have never even done like half the drugs hunter biden has done literally not even figuratively .

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
it is pretty ironic that you say this about being uneducated doesn't even take like 20 mins of googling to get informed on this election.

Biden hasn't done shit in 50 years as a politician and harris is a dirty D.A who should be in prison for all the things she has done in C.A.

it is also funny that you call trump supporters junkies when I have never even done like half the drugs hunter biden has done literally not even figuratively .
They are full of shit. No one who thinks is choosing biden. Paid shills.

M

member 3289

No you didn't.