Sports Why Football is better than Handegg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Little update and reminder FIFA will be holding the World Cup in a rogue state....but, but it will civilize them and make them more open. Look at Russia!

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
How is it even a question

European football is flopping with crowd fights. Low scoring, field far too big for all the passing and standing and running around and flopping.

Hell, get rid of the ridiculous flopping and it'd improve the sport immediately

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I don't understand the soccer/NFL pissing contest. They are totally opposite sports, and they are both great.

Soccer is all about creativity and free-flowing play. One of the best attributes a soccer player can have is creativity. There are gameplans and set pieces, but they are not emphasised. There's no playbook to read at night and memorise.

NFL is the complete opposite. A game is run like a military campaign. Every play is organised and co-ordinated and drilled to the nth degree.

If you want to get into a pissing match, then rugby and the NFL share MUCH more DNA. And NFL is the superior game there, though there's a lot the coaches could learn from rugby that they just refuse to, for whatever reason. A lot of little things that could be adapted, IMO. Like how to tackle, for a start.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
How is it even a question

European football is flopping with crowd fights. Low scoring, field far too big for all the passing and standing and running around and flopping.

Hell, get rid of the ridiculous flopping and it'd improve the sport immediately
Could just as easily bitch about the constant, minutes-long stoppages in the NFL, and how the rules of American football are written to allow for TV ads to be broadcast.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Could just as easily bitch about the constant, minutes-long stoppages in the NFL, and how the rules of American football are written to allow for TV ads to be broadcast.

??
When's the half end? Don't know. It depends on how much time we have to add for all these pussies flopping on the field like they just got shot by a sniper.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
How many guns you got bruh?
Why would I feel a need to spend hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars on guns to sit in my house unused? To feel tough or cool or badass? I could collect a few rifles and shotguns, if I wanted to. I'll pass the checks no problem. But I don't live in a culture of fear where I'm scared of everything all the time, and the murder rate here is at First World levels. ?

LOL at your freedom
4% of the world's population
One-quarter of the world's prison population
Biggest prison-industrial state in human history
Privately-owned prisons run for profit

"Land of the Free" :smile:

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I don't have anything against fyutbol fyans except the hooligans, those rascals.

I do very acknowledge the right of others to enjoy a clearly inferior sport, in the name of Freedom and good international relations. That's what.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
All I see is a scope.
I think that one's just a .308 bolt action, off the top of my head. I can't recall. That one's an old school mate of mine's in Aussie. He's ex army, uses it for shooting deer and roos on a mate of his' rural property. A mate of mine in NZ has a few guns, I took the photo of the scope for him. Took a couple more, but I can't find them on my phone. ?

Bonus photo of a $AU100 uncooked steak from the same visit back home. Was maybe half an inch thick. :smile:

IMG_20180524_180108.jpg

??