General Why has no one on here changed their name to...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
That sounds like it would get old quick, and that's coming from a guy who's gimmick is an old baseball player's head in a glass jar.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That sounds like it would get old quick, and that's coming from a guy who's gimmick is an old baseball player's head in a glass jar.
I often wondered what your name was about. I was gonna ask but I realized I probably won't know once you told me. But you know what?

I was right.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol that is just what soyboybeta cucks who suck at baseball say,baseball has the highest paid athletes.
It has the fattest most unathletic "athletes" for sure. Fuck I might just quit my job tomorrow and start eating cheeseburgers and swinging a stick. I'm in my 30s but with enough cheeseburgers I could still make the hall of fame

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It has the fattest most unathletic "athletes" for sure. Fuck I might just quit my job tomorrow and start eating cheeseburgers and swinging a stick. I'm in my 30s but with enough cheeseburgers I could still make the hall of fame
yeah look at this fat ass over here with his unathletic 6'6" 250 lbs frame.

and this one puny 6'3" 230 lb weakling

Oct 24, 2015
lol at not knowing who ted williams is u.s citizenship revoked.

ted williams also technically the first latin superstar in baseball Ted Williams' head @Ted Williams' head has a picture of a mexican guy
Ted Williams, The First Latin American Superstar - New England Historical Society
Dude’s mom was from El Chuco. I was born there myself. Dad was stationed at Fort Bliss. Go back from time to time. Lol wonder what the mom’s side of the family thought of him? “Ese guey ya se cre muy muy el puto.” type shit right? Learned something today. Thanks bro.