Why haven't I heard about the TV show Justified until now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Shit i need to start watching this.

My current TV schedule consists of :

Mr Robot - hacker with social anxiety gets recruited by an anarchist group wanting to change the world...- This show is fucking great and it's amazing to see Christian Slater again.
True Detective - Vaughn / Farrell - Awesome
Ballers - The rock is a retired NFL player who's trying to help new NFL players with there finances and life - Not bad so far
Brooklyn Nine Nine - just hilarious
Deadliest catch - reality tv for men lol, i love it

Just finished watching:

Gotham - fucking great!
GOT - Obviously awesome.

I few i need to start watching:

Dark Matter - new sci fi show
Silicon Valley
The Strain - Season 2 just started!
Aquarius
And now i'll add: Justified

Damn, we're split for TV nowadays.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im almost done season 1 and will be binge watching this while the site is down tonite

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Shit i need to start watching this.

My current TV schedule consists of :

Mr Robot - hacker with social anxiety gets recruited by an anarchist group wanting to change the world...- This show is fucking great and it's amazing to see Christian Slater again.
True Detective - Vaughn / Farrell - Awesome
Ballers - The rock is a retired NFL player who's trying to help new NFL players with there finances and life - Not bad so far
Brooklyn Nine Nine - just hilarious
Deadliest catch - reality tv for men lol, i love it

Just finished watching:

Gotham - fucking great!
GOT - Obviously awesome.

I few i need to start watching:

Dark Matter - new sci fi show
Silicon Valley
The Strain - Season 2 just started!
Aquarius
And now i'll add: Justified

Damn, we're split for TV nowadays.
Add Longmire to that list. Can't wait for season 4 to start.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What is this longmire you speak of?
Not sure if you're trolling me or not, but I'll bite. A&E ran it for 3 seasons before deciding it was more financially responsible to have more reality shows where production costs are next to nothing instead of a full budget production.

From Wiki:

"Longmire is a crime drama television series that premiered on June 3, 2012, on A&E. The series was developed by John Coveny and Hunt Baldwin, and is based on the "Walt Longmire Mysteries" series of mystery novels written by best-selling author Craig Johnson.

The show centers on Walt Longmire, a Wyoming county sheriff who returns to work after his wife's death. Assisted by his friends and his daughter, Longmire investigates major crimes within his jurisdiction, while campaigning for re-election against one of his own deputies.

The third season of Longmire aired from June 2 through August 4, 2014. On August 28, the show was canceled. Warner Horizon Television shopped it to other networks, and on November 19, 2014, the series was renewed for a fourth season, which will air on Netflix"

It isn't the fastest paced show, but the story telling, and the backdrops really are outstanding. Any red blooded male is likely develop an unhealthy obsession with becoming the title character."Man's man" really is the only way to put it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not sure if you're trolling me or not, but I'll bite. A&E ran it for 3 seasons before deciding it was more financially responsible to have more reality shows where production costs are next to nothing instead of a full budget production.

From Wiki:

"Longmire is a crime drama television series that premiered on June 3, 2012, on A&E. The series was developed by John Coveny and Hunt Baldwin, and is based on the "Walt Longmire Mysteries" series of mystery novels written by best-selling author Craig Johnson.

The show centers on Walt Longmire, a Wyoming county sheriff who returns to work after his wife's death. Assisted by his friends and his daughter, Longmire investigates major crimes within his jurisdiction, while campaigning for re-election against one of his own deputies.

The third season of Longmire aired from June 2 through August 4, 2014. On August 28, the show was canceled. Warner Horizon Television shopped it to other networks, and on November 19, 2014, the series was renewed for a fourth season, which will air on Netflix"

It isn't the fastest paced show, but the story telling, and the backdrops really are outstanding. Any red blooded male is likely develop an unhealthy obsession with becoming the title character."Man's man" really is the only way to put it.
Sweet, I'll have to check it out

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015

From Wiki:

This sounds promising. Thanks!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Starting season 6 right now.i don't know how I didn't know about justified until it was already over