Why is Ladyboy perma pinked?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Or month long pinked or whatever. I can see a 24 hour stint, but a month seems excessive. I assume all he did was some race baiting (at least that's all I saw), but that's nothing new. Why the long pinking now?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
But he's been doing that for years. Why change the enforcement now? He actually makes threads that get people talking.
Look, I like Vutu. It's nothing personal. But the constant flooding of Off-Topic with race baiting topics is a terrible look for the forum. Many here since the beginning, either became numb to it or ignored it, but I guarantee it's likely kept many guests and lurkers from signing up and participating in discussion. And I guarantee it's ran many members off as well.

We're two years old now, and at some point we have to grow out of the exclusive club type environment and take the next step. We decided that time is now.

Publicly and privately, Vutu was asked kindly on multiple occasions to tone it down. He had more warnings on his profile than any other member here, by a lot. There wasn't a change in enforcement and this wasn't some hasty decision. We've been warning him this was the end game for a long time.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Look, I like Vutu. It's nothing personal. But the constant flooding of Off-Topic with race baiting topics is a terrible look for the forum. Many here since the beginning, either became numb to it or ignored it, but I guarantee it's likely kept many guests and lurkers from signing up and participating in discussion. We're two years old now, and at some point we have to grow out of the exclusive club type environment and take the next step. We decided that time is now.

Publicly and privately, Vutu was asked kindly on multiple occasions to tone it down. He had more warnings on his profile than any other member here, by a lot. There wasn't a change in enforcement and this wasn't some hasty decision. We've been warning him this was the end game for a long time.
His name is Ladyboy. Thank you very much.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
This will make for an interesting discussion on Wednesday when we next catch up.

Expect a thread called "a Kiwi and a Fijian fell off a wagon".

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Guy had a bazillion chances. Was warned numerous times that a ban was imminent. I personally stuck my neck out for him a couple of times. The fact that the ban took so long to implement is a testament to the tolerance of the admin here, not the opposite. And it still isn't a perma ban. He's done well to get away with as much as he has.

I like the guy and hope he returns sans racism.

Love u all.

It's natural.

And SWEET

Last edited by a moderator:

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
rip.. personally i don't mind his race threads.. they always seemed good natured and harmless for the most part.. part of the appeal of TMMAC to me is the general diversity of members from different parts of the world.. not everyone is gonna have the same perspective, outlook and cultural upbringing .. sometimes these things are good to talk about even if in a troll thread. that said management has the right to do whatever the fuck they want.. anywho.. my 2 cents

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
did tryhardnobody get banned or just stop posting.
Banned.
rip.. personally i don't mind his race threads.. they always seemed good natured and harmless for the most part.. part of the appeal of TMMAC to me is the general diversity of members from different parts of the world.. not everyone is gonna have the same perspective, outlook and cultural upbringing .. sometimes these things are good to talk about even if in a troll thread. that said management has the right to do whatever the fuck they want.. anywho.. my 2 cents
I understand your point but race baiting isn't simply a different perspective.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
crazy stuff never seen anyone banned here what did he do to get banned?
I wasn't involved so I'm not 100% sure but as I understand it, he had beef with a couple of guys and didn't feel that moderating was done fairly. He said he wanted his account and posts deleted and started posting abrasive messages, so he got banned. Which I think is what he wanted.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Free Vutu!

But I agree - a forum filled with nothing but race-related subjects is a bit off-putting.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Vinaka Vakelevu.

Pō atarua e moea iho nei
E haere ana koe ki pāmamao
Haere rā ka hoki mai anō
Ki i te tau e tangi atu nei

Chur

M

member 3289

I wasn't involved so I'm not 100% sure but as I understand it, he had beef with a couple of guys and didn't feel that moderating was done fairly. He said he wanted his account and posts deleted and started posting abrasive messages, so he got banned. Which I think is what he wanted.
Holy shit that is weak

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind