Why is Ladyboy perma pinked?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wasn't involved so I'm not 100% sure but as I understand it, he had beef with a couple of guys and didn't feel that moderating was done fairly. He said he wanted his account and posts deleted and started posting abrasive messages, so he got banned. Which I think is what he wanted.
one of the "guys" he had a problem with, is a problem themselves IMO

anybody who chooses to talk trash instead of discuss is worthless to a growing forum IMO

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shit like that will no longer be brooked, i assure you.
Good to hear....I was guilty of letting myself get dragged into the shitstorm at times....made me question what I was enjoying about the forum

I do like it here...some good peeps and some good discussion

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
one of the "guys" he had a problem with, is a problem themselves IMO

anybody who chooses to talk trash instead of discuss is worthless to a growing forum IMO
As I said, I wasn't involved. I know he and Mix didn't see eye to eye because I spoke to THN about it.

I think he had a problem with Vutu shit talking him and wanted an apology, which he got but snubbed.

Jeez, I feel like I'm on a day time TV talk show, gossiping about people.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
As I said, I wasn't involved. I know he and Mix didn't see eye to eye because I spoke to THN about it.

I think he had a problem with Vutu shit talking him and wanted an apology, which he got but snubbed.

Jeez, I feel like I'm on a day time TV talk show, gossiping about people.
It's for the greater good. Teaches us where the battle lines are being drawn. Lol

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
Good to hear....I was guilty of letting myself get dragged into the shitstorm at times....made me question what I was enjoying about the forum

I do like it here...some good peeps and some good discussion
That's why the block is GREAT! I've let myself get drug in to some really stupid threads and fighting over things that neither side is going to change anyone's opinion, but there I was still fighting over guns/politics. It's the guys who say "every thread I start goes 10 pages!" that stir the shit up and they know it and I'm not going to mix it up with the shirt disturbers. I block that shit and move on. My TMMAC experience has been much better since.

P

Punch

That's why the block is GREAT! I've let myself get drug in to some really stupid threads and fighting over things that neither side is going to change anyone's opinion, but there I was still fighting over guns/politics. It's the guys who say "every thread I start goes 10 pages!" that stir the shit up and they know it and I'm not going to mix it up with the shirt disturbers. I block that shit and move on. My TMMAC experience has been much better since.
I'd much rather a thread be awesome with few replies, than pages of people just raging through screens at one another.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hear ya, and I agree.

But if somebodies purpose and content revolves around jumping on threads they don't like and spamming "You idiots" or "You (fill n the blank )" Then I think, they will not add much to a community or forum, and if they do then they outweigh it with their negativity.

I regret nothing....Only thing I did was spam a thread where some "guy" was trying to "teach MMA community how to argue"...I just spammed funny memes like usual. I do not name call other members, because I am past grade school mentality and discussion tactics

Anybody who comes online to "win" arguments is just lost IMO

I personally don't know who is banned/pink/in/out, or for what reasons...and I really don't care.

If Im out of line I think these Mods know to just PM me and I will either change my content or just GTFO.

Have a good day all....

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Making Leigh @Leigh a mod here again is the best thing this forum has ever done besides get created.
It's on a trial basis for now as I explained to leigh recently at a sit down meeting when he begged to get back into power.....I'm watching his activities closely and he knows it so we'll see......but, yes this could be a good move

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I really like Vutu even though I understand the admin's POV. Vutu it you're reading just come back and stop with the baiting, there's other stuff to talk about.