Why is Taker fighting Shane?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What are the predictions about why Taker would murder Vince's son? I mean there's got to be something more to it, right? RIGHT?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
The WWE has no better angles right now. The main event isnt wrwstlemania worthy

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Yeah it's terrible. Should have a guy like stone cold come back or something better than Shane.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Yeah it's terrible. Should have a guy like stone cold come back or something better than Shane.
On the stone cold podcast he mentioned marking out a 2 mile circle on his ranch to use so he could get his cardio up for Wrestlemania. Not sure what that was about.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Its a great idea, since pretty much every hardcore fan has been calling for him to come back for years. Personally I think this is how it goes down.. Shane has sting interfere and wins to get control. His promo monday was awesome and I have hope now.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Its a great idea, since pretty much every hardcore fan has been calling for him to come back for years. Personally I think this is how it goes down.. Shane has sting interfere and wins to get control. His promo monday was awesome and I have hope now.
Isnt sting out right now due to surgery? Would love to see sting and taker fued though.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have to reserve all hope until it play out a little longer. I bought into the idea that Rock was coming back for good when he made his big comeback speech, and we all know how long that lasted.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Just throwing the idea out there, but Wyatt getting revenge for his Mania loss to Taker, and goading HHH into a fight by helping Shane win would make some sense.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Just throwing the idea out there, but Wyatt getting revenge for his Mania loss to Taker, and goading HHH into a fight by helping Shane win would make some sense.
I like Brays gimmick. Hopefully they dont have him jobbing for someone again at mania. Not sure they wany him to turn babyface by helping Shane though.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I like Brays gimmick. Hopefully they dont have him jobbing for someone again at mania. Not sure they wany him to turn babyface by helping Shane though.
Taker is so over that I'm not sure helping Shane and fucking over Taker necessarily turns him face.

Personally he's probably my favorite gimmick right now. I love the "New Face of Fear" so well. They just need to have him to stop jobbing to everyone.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Most likely Taker will screw Vince and let Shane pin him or we have some kind of interference. This is the main event for most people, Nobody gives a shit about the title match. If this keeps up the Intercontinental title will be the main belt because Owens is money right now.

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
My biggest fear with this angle is that it's just a set up to a big 'fuck you' to the smart fans from Vince. All the things Shane has been saying in promos have been legit, extremely smarky complaints that we can all agree on. Obviously they've known the fan's gripes for a while now but have just chose to ignore them, why change now? Vince's ego is such that I can't see him NOT having the last laugh.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
My biggest fear with this angle is that it's just a set up to a big 'fuck you' to the smart fans from Vince. All the things Shane has been saying in promos have been legit, extremely smarky complaints that we can all agree on. Obviously they've known the fan's gripes for a while now but have just chose to ignore them, why change now? Vince's ego is such that I can't see him NOT having the last laugh.
Sadly, this wouldn't surprise me at all.