General Why is the percentage of Brazillian chicks with great asses so out of purpotion...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
to the rest of the world? What the hell do they do that makes their asses so damned fine?

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Wintermute @peter_weyland show these dorks what's up. Your Arse signal has been activated.
I don't know what a "purportion" is or what's being asked, but I'll take a guess: the chicks you're likely to see have great asses because flat-assed girls don't have instagram accounts. So, basically, sample bias.

They do have like a national obsession with the ass and butt injections have been very popular in Brazil since the 90s. Women there are a lot more focused on working out, so you see a lot of big legs, big asses from that, and then they're just really into the asses.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I don't know what a "purportion" is or what's being asked, but I'll take a guess: the chicks you're likely to see have great asses because flat-assed girls don't have instagram accounts. So, basically, sample bias.

They do have like a national obsession with the ass and butt injections have been very popular in Brazil since the 90s. Women there are a lot more focused on working out, so you see a lot of big legs, big asses from that, and then they're just really into the asses.
Bro we're not here for your analysis. We're here for your pics.