General Why isn't there a left wing version of James o keefe?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
There are hundreds of hours of undercover video exposing Democrats and their hidden agenda, be it j6, vax mandates, election rigging, the list goes on. Why isnt there a left wing version of James o Keefe, exposing a bunch of "magats" plotting shit on a hidden camera?

For example, for years it was said that anyone who opposed the vaccine just wanted to kill grandma. I'd like to see footage of them saying so. In fact I'd like to see footage of them plotting to send covid infected people into nursing homes..... Wait

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Is your avatar a cannibal?

A green bean getting ready to harvest green beans?

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
OP being a cannibal green bean eating his own kind is fuking with my head...

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The resources it would take to find the level of treachery, fraud, lies, deceit and malfeasance on the right opposed to the left would bankrupt any entity that endeavored.
The left are weak chronic liars, that will not only tow the line but spearhead hatred & corruption.
The rule of law to them only exists from their perspective, we see that everywhere daily.

And that's not to say it doesn't occur on the right side of the spectrum, it just occurs at a much less rate, primarily due to religious-based morals.
Now, the frontmen of the pronounced "right" in power in D.C. by and large are nearly as corrupt as the D.C. democrats. But they're only half as stupid.
RINO's have been complicit or spearheading warmongering for generations that has killed millions of innocent plebes just like us.
The left just happens to be in power so it's fish in a barrel.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What would they even do if they found anything? The left can't meme for shit.

If you can't make a good meme for lulz then what's the point of busting someone up? What are they gonna do? Print the dirt in Reuters where like 8 people will read it? gtfooh

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
because the GOP are fucking retards and they never try to do anything other than write a sternly worded letter and bitch . there is nothing to expose them for. they are uniparty shabbos goy cucks . every single thing the left is involved in the Rinos are involved in too . they are all servants of the same masters

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
and there are tons of left wing james o keefes . every single leftist journalist uses grindr for contacts and hangs out in gay bars

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why do I write paragraphs to you fuckers?