Why The Dorito Ring Is The Future

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
gotta get T-city fighting in there
perhaps he would win with a leg choke
i forget what that move is called

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
This right here is your prime combat sport fan. No care in the world for fighters safety or regard, just wants blood, head trauma and brain damage, in a thread written literally moments before it was announced that the BKFC fighter died.

What a great example of the human race, here sir have a cookie

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
This right here is your prime combat sport fan. No care in the world for fighters safety or regard, just wants blood, head trauma and brain damage, in a thread written literally moments before it was announced that the BKFC fighter died.

Ive fought amature and pro, and would still happily do it it if my body could take it and youre right. I want to witness a fight, not a contest. blood for the blood Gods, The dorito Ring is glorius, the glorious future

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
Go watch volley ball if you dont wanna see grown men try to beat eachother to death with their limbs, you in the wrong house son

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Aren't you the same guy who has been calling for hobbyist fighter and full-time warehouse worker Big Tuna - whose entire professional career consists of 6 fights against absolute nobodies over the last 5 years - to get a Bellator title shot or serve as an alternate vs Fedor?

??

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Ive fought amature and pro, and would still happily do it it if my body could take it and youre right. I want to witness a fight, not a contest. blood for the blood Gods, The dorito Ring is glorius, the glorious future

Slob

Last edited: