VID Why Tony Ferguson Doesn't Deserve a Title Shot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Conor would destroy Tony. If Pettis didn't break his hand then it would have been a different story.
Pettis didn't actually break his hand. At least it hasn't been reported as such in post-fight medicals.

His coach Duke Roufus was trying to give him a somewhat honorable way out.

That fight was arguably 1-1, but the fact of the matter is Pettis quit on the stool when it got too tough.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pettis didn't actually break his hand. At least it hasn't been reported as such in post-fight medicals.

That fight was arguably 1-1, but the fact of the matter is Pettis quit on the stool when it got too tough.
pretty much this
his cardio was fading bad and everybody knew it

I saw it just like this fella^^^ saw it

It may or may not be broken but it was a business decision...Pettis was taking tons of damage and barely defending

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

ok , but still he took a beating from Pettis. Imagine if it was Conor.

M

member 3289

ok , but still he took a beating from Pettis. Imagine if it was Conor.
I have always said that Conor is a terrible matchup for Ferguson. Tony is tough, but he'd get knocked out in the first round by Conor.

First thing's first, though - Conor is getting his lw belt back.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
He was getting lit up, the third woulda been bad for him. I got the feeling Duke called it as well.

M

member 3289

He was getting lit up, the third woulda been bad for him. I got the feeling Duke called it as well.
Duke gave him the option. If he had wanted to fight, he would've told Duke not to stop the fight.

Pettis has quit before in fights, this shouldn't have been surprising to anyone.

Still a great scrap though.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Duke gave him the option. If he had wanted to fight, he would've told Duke not to stop the fight.

Pettis has quit before in fights, this shouldn't have been surprising to anyone.

Still a great scrap though.
Probably right Roufus Sport did let a dude get beaten to death a few years ago so there is that.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Gregor Gillespie beats both of them.